XAT Entrance 2017 Notification Online Apply, Admit Card & Exam Date
Good news for the students who are interested to take admissions into Management course for the current academic year 2017. Xavier Labour Relations Institute – XLRI is going to conduct the XAT 2017 Examination for those interested and eligible students who want to take admission in management courses. Xavier Aptitude Test will be conducted every year. Concerned candidates should check the complete details regarding the XAT 2017.
About XAT Entrance Exam :-
XLRI is shortly termed for Xavier Labour Relations Institute. Admission to these programs is through XLRI’s entrance test XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) and GMAT. After applying for XAT, candidates apply to other member colleges, which use XAT scores for their respective admissions. XLRI updates the admission procedure on its website every year.
Currently, XLRI has announced the entrance test XAT 2017 Notification for admission into various management programs for the current academic year 2017. So, willing aspirants before applying must confirm themselves about education qualification, age limits, the process of selection, examination fee, courses offered and selection process are given in our article.
Courses offered are:-
- Business management (BM).
- Personal Management and Industrial Management (PMIR).
- General Management Program.
- Global MBA.
Eligibility conditions for XAT Application 2017:-
Students interested in applying XAT application form 2017,must ensure themselves about below given eligibility norms for Xavier Aptitude Test 2017 – XAT.
- Education qualification:- All applying candidates of XAT 2017, must have the Bachelors certificate in any discipline from recognized institution.
- Candidates pursuing a final year or writing the exam for final years can also apply for XAT.
- Examination fee:- Candidates applying for XAT entrance exam should have to pay a certain amount as application fee which is clearly given below.
⇒ Interested candidates in XAT, have to pay Rs. 1500.
⇒ Candidates interested in Xavier Labour Relations Institute programs should have to pay Rs. 250.
- Payment mode:- Candidates have to deposit the examination fee in online mode that is payment gateway through Visa, debit card, credit card and masters.
- The process of selecting:- Applied candidates of XAT 2017, will be purely shortlisted based on their performance in written examination.
Way to apply for XAT Online Application Form 2017:-
- Eligible candidates may visit the official website for XAT.
- Create your own ID and password in order to register yourself.
- Click on Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2017 Online Apply link.
- Fill the required details about applicants in a prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo in given size.
- Finally, recheck the form and enter on submit button.
- Take a copy of system generated page for future use and references.
XAT 2017 Exam Pattern:-
XAT entrance test compromise of written examination and objective type questions, There are two papers like Paper 1 and paper 2. Topics covered in question paper will be given shortly at the official website of Xavier Labour Relations Institute.
Overview for XAT Exam Notification 2017:-
|Conducting body||XLRI – Xavier Labour Relations Institute|
|Exam name||XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test|
|The academic year||2017|
|Status||Release of notification|
|Last date of applying||November 2016|
|XAT 2017 Exam Date of entrance test||January 2017|
Final note:- For further updates related to XAT notification 2017, candidates have to stay connected with the official website of XAT.