West Bengal SSC Clerk & Gr D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 Admit Card:-
WBSSC – West Bengal Service Selection Commission, after the release of recruitment notification. For 4923 openings as 3rd Regional Level Selection Test for the appointment of Clerk and Group-D posts 2016. Now, WBSSC has come up with the latest news about the exam pattern, syllabus details as per posts wise separately for Clerk and Group D posts, which is clearly given at our page.
All candidates who have applied for the Group D and Clerk posts of WBSSC can check the well-formatted details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus.
Notification details for WBSSC Group D and Clerk Jobs 2016:-
|Name of Organization||West Bengal School Service Commission – WBSSC|
|Post-Names||Group D and Clerk Posts.|
|Number of posts||4923 posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal, India.|
|Status||Release of exam pattern and syllabus|
Manner of selection for Clerk Vacancy :-
- Written examination (MCQs) :- 60 marks for 1 hour
- Academic qualifications:- 10 marks
- Personality test:- 05 marks
- Typing using computer proficiency test:- 25 marks
Syllabus for WB School Selection Commission Clerk Jobs 2016:-
- General Knowledge:- Questions will be designed to test the candidates General Knowledge of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
- Current affairs:- The test compromise of Sports, History, Literature, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific research etc.
- General English:- The topics covered are Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
- Arithmetic:- Question covered are a simplification, decimals, Recurring Decimals, Divisibility, fractions, LCM, HCF, Partnership, Average, Ratio, and proportions. percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.
Selection Process for Gr D Post in West Bengal SSC 2016 Bharti :-
Selection of the posts of Clerk shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. The merit list will be determined by the results of the Regional Level Selection Test by WBSSC comprising written examination (MCQ Type) and below-given tests:-
- Written examination:- 45 marks for 1-hour time duration
- Personality test:- 05 marks
Syllabus details for Group D posts:-
- General knowledge:- Questions covered from History of India, International issues, Economic problems in India, Geography of India, National news (current), Indian Culture, Scientific observations, Political Science, Famous Places in India, About India and it’s neighboring countries, World organizations.
- Current affair:- Topics covered are Everyday observation and experience, The Test will also include questions relating to India and other countries, Sports, History, Literature, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific research.
- Arithmetic:- Topics covered are Simplification, Decimals, Recurring Decimals, Profit and loss, Discount. Simple interest, Time and work, time and distance.
Admit Card Details:-
WBSSC will release the admit card/call letter 10 days prior to recruitment test date which will be scheduled at the official website of West Bengal SSC. Candidates can download it from our article or official link of WBSSC. Steps to download the admit card is given below.
- Open the official website of WB School Selection Commission
- Find the appropriate link of WBSSC Group D and Clerk posts 2016 admit card download
- Fill the required details as prescribed in the box.
- You will find the admit card on the page
- Download the screen and take Xerox of system generated copy for writing test.
Admit card compromise of details about enrollment number, applicant’s name, DOB, exam date, Center of the exam and other details and guidelines for appearing the exam.
- The last date for applying is:- 31st August 2016
- Exam date:- will be given shortly.
Final words:- For further details about WBSSC Group D and Clerk posts notification candidates has to stay connected with our articles.
Official Website – Click Here