West Bengal selection Committee has revealed a recruitment notice to appoint KPS (Krishi Prayukti Sahayak). Total number of vacancies is 1204. To know more, please refer the below mentioned details.
WBSSC Apply Online KPS 1204 Jobs Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016 Notification
The aspirants which are interested can check the below details regarding the recruitment process and online application procedure.
Finalized applicant will get remuneration as pay scale of Rs 5400/ – to 25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2900/- .
Contenders must accomplish 10th board or Higher secondary exam or 12th or equivalent qualification from standard board or university permitted by government of India.
- Age of candidate should be least of 18 years but not more than 40 years.
- Relaxation in maximum age bar is for OBC candidate is of 3 years and five years relaxation in age limit for those who belongs to SC or ST category.
- Relaxation in age limit is also applicable as per govt. rule. For detailed information please refer its official notification or its legal web portal and notification.
- Candidates belong to general or unreserved category has to deposit Rs 100 as an examination fee.
- Those who belong to other backward class or Scheduled caste or Scheduled Tribes category are exempted from an application fee.
Staffing process will be constructed on the following criteria:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Authentication of Character & antecedent/ Scrutiny of Documents
- Most suitable and interested applicant can apply for Krishi Prayukti Sahayak post using website.
- A login window will display where you have to choose the option for ‘Apply online for Krishi Prayukti Sahayak”.
- One has to feed personal details, address, upload scanned image, and other details in the obligatory fields. And finally tick out the declaration and submit all.
- At last one has to make payment using online or offline against the application form. Kindly, have the prints of your application form and payment receipts for future use.
WBSSC KPS Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Admit Card, Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Contender can get their Hall Ticket once the application process will over. It will carry all examination related information i.e. location details, examination dates and time, roll number, registration etc. Exam pattern and syllabus will be restructured shortly on its certified web portal. Students can get it for preparation of the exam.
Contact Address and Contact Number:
West Bengal Staff selection Commission (WBSSC)
Mayukh Bhavan, Salt lake City
Tel- 033 2337 3555 / 35556 / 3557
Fax- 033 2337 2597
Advertisement Notification: 26th Feb 2016
Online Registration Start Date: 9th Feb 2016
Online Registration End Date: 8th Apr 2016
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
Apply Online from 8th March 2016