WBPSC Admit Card Audit & Accounts Service Prelims 2015 Cutoff
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) which is conducted the preliminary examination for Audit and Accounts posts as offered for 120 vacant seats for the current year 2016. Interested candidates have applied in large number for notification through online mode from official link till 17th May 2016 and latest news is the release of admit card for preliminary examination for WBPSC vacancies.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts service posts notification details 2016:-
- Organization name:- WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Exam name:- WBPSC Audit and Accounts service recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 120 posts
- Job role:- Audit and accounts services
- Location:- West Bengal
- Content is about:- Release of admit card
- Official link:- pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC – is shortly abbreviated for West Bengal Public Service Commission, which undertakes the various recruitment process for appointment of vacant seats in the various department. Recently, WBPSC has announced the 120 posts as Accounts and Audit service for the current year 2016 it is observed that a huge number of applications are received and after verification the officials of West Bengal PSC has scheduled the preliminary examination on 03rd July 2016.
Method of Selection :-
A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination (Written) and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Main Examination (Written) will be called to the Personality Test.
In this article, candidates can find the details regarding the preliminary examination details like admit card details, exam pattern, syllabus covered in the question paper and various information are mentioned here.
- The paper compromise of Multiple Choice Question (Objective test)
- Total paper compromise 200 questions with 200 marks
- Each question carries one mark
- Time period to complete the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes
- The paper covers graduate level questions.
Here we have provided you the details regarding syllabus covered in the question paper with marks details.
- English Composition with 25 marks
- General Knowledge including General Mental Ability with 25 marks
- Current Events of National and International Importance with 25 marks
- History of India with special reference to Indian National Movements with 25 marks
- Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal with 25 marks
- Indian Economics & Indian Political System with 25 marks
- Constitution of India with special reference to Planning Commission, Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit with 25 marks
- Commerce with 25 marks.
Admit card details:-
Candidates can check details regarding the steps to download the admit card is given for unknown applicants and which will be uploaded at the official website of WBPSC 10 days prior to preliminary exam date. Admit card/ Hall ticket compromise of registration number, applicants name, DOB and various guidelines to appear for exam center.
Instruction to download the admit card:-
- Please visit the official website of WBPSC that is www.pscwbonlinegov.in
- Then search for admit card tab on home page of West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Search for the appropriate link of WBPSC Accounts and Audit service recruitment 2016.
- Fill the prescribed boxes about registration details of the applicant.
- After appearing the admit card on screen, download it
- Take print of it for writing test.
- A preliminary exam is on 03rd July 2016.
- Admit card will be released on 10 days before.
Final words:- Contenders have to stay in touch with our articles for more updated and latest information about WBPSC notification.