wbjee 2016 medical entrance, wbjee medical entrance applications 2015, wbjee medical application form 2016, wbjee medical entrance notification 2016
WBJEE 2016 Medical Entrance Notification, Application Form, Imp Dates:-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WE JEEB) is state level examination conducted by the West Bengal Board for for admission to several undergraduate courses such as MBBS and BDS at various state and central government colleges across West Bengal and the interested candidates in the application can apply through Online from the official web site of Wes Bengal.
About the WB JEE notification 2016 :-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WB JEE) is the entrance exams in order to take admission in the various under graduate course and in the colleges of West Bengal. here are total 22 medical colleges are residing in West Bengal out of which 16 are state government medical college and 5 are private institutes.As usual this year also West Bengal has released the latest notification for entrance exam for courses like MBBS and BDS at various state and central government colleges across West Bengal.
The interested candidates can apply online for the application through Official web site of WB and for more details about the Eligibility criteria like Education Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Application fees Exam pattern, Admit cards, Results and other details can check below.
Details and Important dates WB JEE 2016:-
- Name of the Board :- West Bengal Board
- Name of the Exam :- Joint Entrance Examination Board
- Start Dates of Application :- in the month of December 2015
- Last date of Application :- in the month of February 2016
- Exam date :- In the month of May 2016
- Results :- in the month of June 2016
- Official web site:- http://wbjeeb.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education Qualification :- Applicants must have cleared their higher secondary or its equivalent examinations and secured at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB are eligible to apply for this exam (for SC/ST category students, the minimum marks should be 40% and for OBC category candidates the minimum marks should be 45%).
- Age limit :- Age of applicants must be at least 17 years either at the time of getting admission or on or before 31st December, 2015.
- Selection Procedure :-Applicants applying for WBJEE MBBS Exam will be selected based on their rank in WBJEE medical entrance exam 2016. A merit list will be prepared for only those candidates those will get qualifying marks in the entrance examination.
Exam pattern for the WB JEE 2016 :-
- The Question paper contains 200 Multiple choice questions
- The syllabus will based on 10th and 12th class topics
- The question paper contains two papers
- Paper 1 contains Mathematics questions with 2 hours duration
- Paper 2 contains Chemistry and Physics question with 2 hours duration
How to apply Online for the WB JEE MBBS entrance exam 2016:-
- The candidates interested in the application should first click on Direct Link that is http://wbjeeb.nic.in/
- Find the link for application form and fill up all relevant details properly.
- After you have successfully filled up the application form, make payment of required application fee through debit card/credit card/e-challan.
- Applicants belong to West Bengal, Assam and Tripura can give three choice of examination centres whereas other states applicants are eligible to give two choice of examination centres.
- Suppose an applicant is applying for JEE Main he/she is required to mention his/her application form number in the form.
- After successful completion of online registration, candidates will get a 7-digit application form number. Candidates are required to save this number for future reference
For more details and Latest updates the candidate has to visit regularly the official web site of West Bengal.