WB Postman/ Mail Guard Admit Card 2016 Answer Key & Cutoff:-
Candidates who have applied for West Bengal recruitment notification for the 439 vacancies of Postman/mail guard and now there is the latest news about the release of admit card from official website of West Bengal. Applied candidates can check the steps to download the admit card for written examination which was scheduled on 29th May 2016 other details about syllabus and exam pattern for the post offered also given in our article.
West Bengal Postman/ Mail guard 2016 recruitment details:-
- Recruitment body:- West Bengal
- Number of vacancies:- 439 posts
- Posts name:- Postman/mail guard
- Department:- Postal offices
- Article is about:- Release of admit cards
- Exam date:- on 29th May 2016
- Official link:- http://wbcircle.eadmissions.net/
Recently, West Bengal has invited the employment notification through an advertisement for recruiting the 439 posts in the postal department. It is observed that a large number of candidates have applied for the notification through online application mode and now there is the latest news about the publishing of admit card/E- admit card for written examination.
Exam pattern:- The exam paper compromise of multiple choice questions of objective type, the question paper compromise of consists of four parts like part A, B, C, (I) and (II) for the total of 100 marks. Each section compromise of 25 marks and question paper should be completed within the time period of 90 minutes.
How to download the admit card for West Bengal Postman/ Mail guard 2016:-
Candidates have to download the admit card/ hall ticket from the official link because there is no other mode getting admit card it will be not sent to address also for more details about the procedure to download is given below.
- First, Step is to download the official link of West Bengal
- Then click on an appropriate link of admit card for west Bengal postman/ mail guard notification 2016.
- After the page appears of admit card fill the required details about
- Applicant’s details like name, DOB, etc…
- After appearing on screen then download the admit card and take print out of it
- For writing exam which has entry ticket.
Admit card compromise of applicants name, hall ticket number, date of examination, time of the exam, Date of birth, exam name, and other guidelines are given for candidates to write the exam and without admit card the candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.
Date to remember:- Exam date is 29th May 2016.
Answer and cut off marks details:-
Candidates after writing the written test will be waiting for answer key which will be uploaded at the official link of West Bengal and also same will be hosted at our article from the website and then cut off marks will be given after exactly one week or 15 days of written examination date. For more details stay in touch with us.
Final note:- Contenders are advised to stay in touch with our articles for more updates and information about west Bengal post circle and India post office.
Official Website – Click Here