wb postal circle results 2015, wb post dept mts results 2015, wb postal circle postman answer key 2015, wb postman cutoff 2015, wb post 2015 postman cutoff, wb mail guard cutoff 2015
West Bengal post circle as declared the recruitment notification 2015 to fill the posts of postman and Mail Guard. Many applicants have applied for the notification and for this post candidates face the two rounds, written examination and qualified aspirants called for the interview. This time WB postal department decide t conduct the written exam on 23rd of Aug 2015 in various examination centres.
WB Postal Circle Postman 23rd Aug 2015 Answer Key and Cut-off:
Once the written test is completed candidates search for the examination answer key as well as for the examination dates. Here we are giving some of the updates regarding the cut-off of exam and answer key for postal circle notification 2015.
Date of the examination – 23rd of Aug 2015
Details about the exam:
- The postman and Mail Guard exam consist 100 questions
- For total of the 100 marks
- Candidate’s knowledge test on Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Quantitative and General Awareness.
- Each question carry 1 mark
Answer key of WB postal circle:
Candidates can download the answer key soon after the examination or within two days of exam, after publishing download the admit cards through this steps
- Go to home page of the West Bengal post circle and check for the link of recruitments @ http://wbpost.eadmissions.net/
- Enter registration number/roll number of aspirants along with other important details if needed
- Check for the answer key and answer key available according to the SET wise, candidates make sure to download their respective SET
- Take a copy of print or download/ save the PDF format for their reference
- For more details of the WB postal circle recruitment visit this page as well as official portal @ http://wbpost.eadmissions.net/
Results and cut-off marks:
The aspirants can download the results form official page along with the cut-off only after completion of exam, cut-off marks available according to the applicant category (cut-off differ from the category to category)