Uttarakhand UK Police Constable/ SI Notification 2016 Recruit, Jobs
Uttarakhand police Recruitment board will soon declares recruitment notification of Uttarakhand SI constable vacancies to fill vacancies in the department. The candidates who are waiting for the Uttarakhand police constable/SI notification can soon start applying for the notification through online mode. However here we are updates regarding the eligibility, application, syllabus, model papers and process fee details. Interested candidate can read this page before applying for the notification for details.
Name of the recruitment board: Uttarakhand police Recruitment board
Name of the department – The Uttarakhand police department
Post name – constable and SI vacancies
Job Location – Uttarakhand
Application process –
Candidates need to apply through online mode by visiting at official page.
Application fee – Available soon
Eligibility details –
Educational qualification of applicants –
The applicants must have qualified 10+2/10/matrics/ bachelors Degree in any stream from state or central authorized board/university/institute.
Age limit of applicants –
Applicants’ minimum age limit must be 18 years and upper age limit is 28 years and for the details of post wise criteria and relaxation of upper age applicants can refer the official notification soon after its declaration.
Selection process: –
The short listing of applicant for the future processes based on written test performance.
And other rounds details given blow
- Written examination
- Merit list
- Medical test and
- Character as well as documents verification
Pay scale: – The candidates will be recruited will get pay scale of Rupees 9300-34800/- and also with grade pay Rupees 4200 per month.
Admit cards –
The admit cards of Uttarakhand police constable/SI 2016 will be declared soon only in the official page. Applicants note that no other mode of admit cards published except online.
Exam dates – Available soon
Syllabus and model papers details –
- The written test is for maximum marks of 300
- The question paper consist of only objective type of questions
- The written test consist of 2 papers
- Paper I – This paper consist of questions of General Hindi at High school level- for total of 100 marks and for time duration of 1 hour.
- Paper II– This paper consist of questions of General knowledge and Mental Aptitude test – for total of 200 marks and for time duration of 2 hour.
- Applicant keep in mind that for each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
Minimum CUT-off marks: –
- For General and OBC category required minimum 45% marks and
- For SC/ST category candidate’s required minimum 35% marks
For more updates visit Uttarakhand police Recruitment board official page.
UK Police Website – Click Here