Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has depicted a recruitment advertisement to appoint 465 proficient persons at the post of Revenue Inspector (Kanungo). Online applications are requested in a prearranged format for these 465 posts on or before 23rd May 2016. Application procedure will start from 2nd May 2016. The applicant is advised to check the eligibility criteria which includes the educational requirement, age bar and other stuff like application fee, application procedure etc. before applying and proceed further.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Jobs 465 Kanungo Recruitment 2016 Notification
Detailed Opening (Category Wise):
General: 241 Posts
Other Backward Class: 121 Posts
Scheduled Caste: 94 Posts
Scheduled Tribes: 09 Posts
- Age of candidate should be the minimum of 18 years and extreme age should not be more than 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Relaxation in age limit is also valid as per Uttar Pradesh govt. rule. For comprehensive information please refer its official notification or its legal website.
The applicant who is going to apply for the above-mentioned post must have completed their graduation degree in Economics or Commerce discipline from any standard university or foundation accredited by govt. of India.
- All applicants who are associated with general or other backward class category has to remit Rs 160 as an application fee.
- Rs 70 are applicable for the applicant who belongs to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.
- OPH OR PWD applicants are exempted from an application fee.
- Application fee can be deposited to the nearest branch of State Bank of India using E-Challan or I collect. Challan can be downloaded from its web portal.
Staffing process will be based on the following criteria:
- Written Examination
- Interview session
- Document authentication
UPSSSC Online Application Process 2016:
Applicant needs to log in to the web portal of UPSSC to fill up the form. The process will be online only, no any offline application will be entertained.
UPSSSC 465 Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Hall Ticket:
Exam pattern and syllabus will be available on its web portal. The exam will be on the tougher side because the post offered bears lot of responsibilities. And e-admit card to the entitled candidates shall be available 10-15 days before the start of the Written Examination. You need to Carry admit card and original Id proof as well together with other stuff to avoid any discrepancies.
Important Dates and Links:
Online Registration Start Date: 2nd May 2016
Online Registration End Date: 23rd May 2016
Official website Click Here – http://upsssc.gov.in/