UPSSSC Apply Online Assistant Accountant & Auditor Jobs 2172 Syllabus 2016
UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited online mode applications from all eligible Indian citizens for recruitment of 2172 openings in the department as Assistant accountant and Auditor for the current year 2016. Interested candidates have to first check the eligibility details then start applying for the posts through official website of UPSSSC from 13th June 2016 onwards.
UPSSSC 2172 Auditor & Asst Accountant Recruitment 2016:-
- Organization name:- UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of exam:- UPSSSC 2172 Sahayak Lekhakar posts recruitment 2016
- of vacancies:- 2172 posts
- Job role:- Assistant Accountant and Auditor
- Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Mode of applying:- Online only
- Status:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.upsss.gov.in
Vacancy details of UPSSSC 2016:-
This year there have been 2172 vacant positions in the department released by UPSSSC.
- Assistant Accountant :- 1913 posts
- Auditor:- 259 posts
Willing and prospective candidates are advised to first confirm about eligibility details like education required for posts, age limits, the technique of selection, processing fee, salary offered and various guidelines are given in the well formatted manner for the beginners in our page.
Essential education:- Candidates applying for UPSSSC should have the minimum education qualification of graduation degree in commerce, Post graduation/ Diploma in accountancy from recognized university or board ‘O’ Level diploma from DOEACC Society for more details check the notification.
Age limits:- Applicants filling for the assistant accountant and auditor posts should have the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
Processing fee:- Entrant filing up for UPSSSC should have to certain amount has application fee given clearly in official notification.
The method of selection:- Candidates will be selected based on performance in the rounds conducted by the UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Pay scale:- Finalized candidates will be paid a good remuneration as per post they have selected per month details are in the advertisement.
Steps to apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant and Auditor Jobs 2016:-
Candidates who found themselves as eligible can fill up the application form in online format only and for more details about how to apply step by step process is given clearly at our page.
- Open the official website of UPSSSC.
- Then click on online recruitment tab in the home page of UPSSSC.
- Hit on appropriate link of UPSSSC 2172 Assistant accountant Auditor recruitment notification 2016.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility criteria.
- Only online mode of application is valid.
- Then if found eligible to fill up the required blanks with applicants details.
- Pay the application fee in the required format as mentioned.
- At last, submit the form and take print out for future use and reference.
Dates to be noted are:-
- Online applying for UPPSC starts from- 13th June 2016
- The last date of online applying is- 04th July 2016.
Note:- Contender should stay in touch with our articles through the main link of admission results for more details and updates about UPSSSC.