UPSEE UPTU 2016 Entrance Notification Dates, Online Apply
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam UPSEE UPTU has posted the notification for the admissions into the University for the courses MBA,MCA and MAM. The university will conduct the entrance exam for the students who wants to get the admission into the university. The exam will be off line mode. The university has extended the date last date for application. So the candidates can take the opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
The details of the application process and the subjects, eligibility criteria are mentioned below in our article. Candidates need to verify all the details and apply on or before last date.
Name of the University : UPTU
Name of the Courses : 1st year 2nd year UG/PG Courses.
Name of the exam : Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam UPSEE.
Website : http://www.uptu.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria :
Subject combination required for admission into first year of different courses is as :
- Candidates B.Tech must be qualified in Physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- Tech(Bio-technology) must be qualified in Physics & Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects and Chemistry /Bio-technology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- pharm must be qualified in Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and mathematics/Bio-technology /Technical as vocational subjects.
- Arch must be qualifies with mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/computer science/biology/technical vocational subjects.
- Tech (Agricultural Engg) with Agriculture discipline as compulsory subject.
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA with any disciple.
Application Fee : Candidates need to pay application fee Rs.800/- for General and OBC and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.400/-. Candidates can pay it online or offline in any SBI bank.
Application Process :
- Candidates who are eligible can apply online through the official website http://www.uptu.ac.in .
- Candidates need to the open the official page and check for the application form.
- Candidates need to fill all the details required correctly.
- Payment of fees can be done online or offline on or before last date.
- Upload the documents and photograph with signature as required.
- And submit the form and take print copy of it for future use.
Candidates can get all the details about all the process after exam clearly on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website regularly for all latest updates.
Important dates :
Application Start date : February 25th 2016.
Last date : April 4th 2016.