UPSC NDA NA I Hall Ticket 2016 Admit Card Download upsc.gov.in
Latest Update by Union Public Service Commission is about to release of Call letter for National Defence Academy (NDA 1) for the current academic year 2016 and it is expected that exam will be held in the month of April 2016.
Exam Summary for UPSC NA 1 2016 :-
- Name of the Board :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the exam :- UPSC NA 1
- Vacancies :- 375 posts
- Department :- Indian Army. Navy and Air Force
- Exam Date :- 17th April 2016
- Status :- Publish of Admit card
- Official web site :- www.upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission is one of Central Government Organization which works for undertaking various recruitment test and hiring people for various positions as per requirement by Board. Recently, UPSC has announced the notification for hiring the 375 posts as in the department of Indian, Navy and Air force for further more information about exam pattern, syllabus read below.
Exam pattern for UPSC NDA 1 are :-
- There will be written test compromise of Two papers
- First Paper Maths for 300 marks
- Time period will be 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Second paper compromise of General ability test
- With 600 marks paper
- For time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- for further more details check the PDF
Admit card for UPSC NDA 1 recruitment 2016 :-
The step by step process to download call letter is given below for concerned applicants in order to make simple for them. The hall tickets will be release at main link 15 days prior to examination date of UPSC.
- The candidate who have applied for application, first click on the Direct link of UPSC.
- In order to download Admit card of UPSC NDA 1recruitment 2016
- Search for Admit card of WBSSC LDC/ LDA recruitment notification 2016
- After announcing of Call Letter enter your registration ID like applicants name, Date of Birth, etc..
- Take xerox copy for future use and writing exam.
For related more information and changes made upto date information will be available at the main link of UPSC.