UPSC CDS II Notification 2017 Defense Service Apply Online, Exam Date
UPSC Union Public Service Commission has opened a recruiting notice for the CDS II- Combined Defense Services. The officials are looking for the eligible candidates to fill up the vacant seats in Defense services. The aspirants who are interested and looking for the latest UPSC CDS Recruitment can now check the details and start applying. All the required details are mentioned below regarding the UPSC Naval Application process, UPSC Military Selection process and more about UPSC CDS II Notification 2017.
Important Dates of 2017 CDS II :
Application Start Date : 9th August 2017.
The Last Date of Application : September 8th, 2017.
Exam Date of UPSC CDS II : 19th Nov 2017.
Process for filling the UPSC Air Force Application 2017:
- The candidate has to go to official website of the UPSC.
- Click on the UPSC CDS II Apply Online 2017.
- Enter the details of the candidates.
- Application fee should be pay online which is mentioned in the form.
- Now submit the form.
Admit card is generated for the candidate who are applied for the UPSC CDS II Exam.
UPSC Vacancy Combined Defense Service-
Air Force Academy.
Officers Training Academy.
Details Regarding UPSC CDS ii Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Candidate who are other like Bhutan,Nepal has to bring the eligibility certificate is necessary which is issued by the government.
- Age Limit of the candidate Indian Military Academy -19 to 24 yearsNaval Academy – 19 to 22 yearsAir Force Academy – 19 to 23 yearsOfficers’ Training Academy – 19 to 25 years
- For Naval Academy : The candidate has to complete their B.Sc with the Mathematics, Science,Physics or B.Tech with the recognized university.
- For the Air force Academy: Candidate should complete their B.SC Physics or B.Tech can apply for the AFA exam.
- Military Academy: Should apply for IMA aspirants should complete their course from recognized university.
Assortment Process for UPSC CDS Selection 2017:
Candidate has to clear the entrance exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The candidate are shortlisted from entrance exam results and they will have further rounds like
- Personality test,
- Intelligence test ,
- Physical Test etc..
The candidate will be get selected if they will get qualified marks in the above process.
Overview of UPSC Exam Details:
Organization Name: UPSC – Union Public Service Commission.
Post: Combined Defense Services.
UPSC CDS II Exam Date: 19th November 2017.
Official Website of the UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS ii Admit Card 2017: Available Soon.
Candidate has to keep in touch with the official website to know the updated information which is released by the UPSC