Union Public Service Commission has announced an employment advertisement in concern of UPSC CAPF Recruitment. The opening is to appoint Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Forces, Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The written exam is going to be held on 23rd July 2017.
UPSC CAPF(AC) Notification 2017, Eligibility, Apply Online Dates
- Border Security Force (BSF).
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
Details About the UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- The applicant must have accomplished their graduation or equivalent qualification in any discipline from any standard university or foundation accredited by govt. of India.
- Perusing applicants can also apply for the above-stated posts but they have to submit their passing certificate at the time of joining if got selected.
- The applicant who is applying for the above-mentioned posts should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 25 years as on application date.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to the applicant is as per government standards i.e. three years of relaxation in upper age limit for OBC applicants and up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST categories or Civilian Central Government Servants.
UPSC CAPF SSB Selection 2017- Standards Required for UPSC BSF Application:
Applicant who will apply for the above-declared posts; their performance will be calculated on the base of following staffing stages:
- Written examination.
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Scrutiny of Documents.
- Candidates belong to open or unreserved category will be charged Rs 200 as an examination fee and who belongs to other than reserved category are exempted from depositing any kind of application fee.
- The application fee will be charged online using net banking or Visa/ using Master credit or debit card or by depositing money in any nearby SBI branch.
Application Process for UPSC CAPF ITBP Jobs 2017:
- Please visit certified web address of Union Public Service Commission.
- At the home page, a link will be visible as “UPSC Online Applications” on its left-hand side.
- From them, please choose “UPSC CAPF Apply Online 2017’.
- After that, a link will be available for registration of ‘Part I’ against ‘CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination’.
- Please feed all needed details properly then move to do registration for part II.
- Gain fill all required details and upload latest passport size snap and signature and finally submit all.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Results:
The applicant can check out exam pattern and syllabus to be tracked for preparing examination using its certified website. Hall ticket will be accessible on its web portal 10-15 days prior to the written examination. And the result will be processed after completion of written examination. So, visit us regularly and its web portal.
Important Dates and Links:
Online Registration End Date: 12th April 2017.
Fee Deposition Last Date: 5th May 2017.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date: 23rd July 2017.
Main Exam Date: October 28th 2017.
UPSC Website: www.upsc.gov.in