UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus 2016 Enforcement Exam Pattern:-
After the publishing of notification, Union Public Service Commission has come with the latest announcement about exam pattern and syllabus for Account officer/ Enforcement force posts for the current year 2016. All candidates who have applied for UPSC offered posts can start preparation through previous years model papers and various information about written test is given below at our page.
Notification details of UPSC EPFO Accounts Officers 2016:-
- Name of organization:- UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
- Name of exam:- UPSC accounts officer 257 posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 257 posts
- Job role:- Accounts officer/ Enforcement officer
- Location:- India
- Status:- Release of exam pattern and syllabus
- Main portal:- www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC is shortly termed for Union Public Service Commission which is India’s centralized agency authorized to conduct the various examination in different streams for grabbing eligible candidates as required. Recently, UPSC has come with the 257 openings in the department as accounts officer / enforcement officer for the year 2016. After the release of notification and till date it is observed that a large number of applicants have applied for the post through online from official website UPSC.
Here in this article, the applied candidates can find the complete details and information about written exam like syllabus, exam pattern, and previous years model paper for best preparation of aspirants.
UPSC EPFO Accounts/ Enforcement Officers exam pattern details:-
Exam paper compromise of following details are
- Question paper compromise of Multiple choice of questions (MCQ) objective questions.
- There will be four options with one right answer
- Duration of time exam to be completed is 2 hours
- For wrong answer, there will be the penalty of 0.75 marks.
- More information purpose stays in touch with official notification.
Syllabus for recruitment test:-
Topics covered in the question paper are
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like the use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
- The last date of online application is– 24th June 2016.
- Recruitment test date is :- will be given shortly.
Final note:- Contenders have to bookmark our main link admission results to know latest update and information about UPSC notification.