UPPSC CJ Syllabus 2016 Prelims Civil Judge Pattern, Question Papers
Candidates after applying to the application form of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Junior division civil Judge notification, now applicants will be waiting for the exam pattern for written test and syllabus covered in the question paper are given in detailed format at our article move forward and check it.
UPPSC Civil Judge Notification Details 2016:-
- Conducting body:- UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Exam name:- UPPSC Civil Judge Notification Details 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 218 posts
- Job role:- Civil judge (Junior division)
- Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- The article is about:- Release of exam pattern, syllabus and question paper.
- Official website:- www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is shortly termed as UPPSC and which has announced the latest recruitment notification for 218 vacancies in the department as Civil judge in Junior division for the current academic year 2016. Now the latest information is about the release of exam pattern, syllabus for written test and previous question papers are given in our article.
Vacancies details as per caste category wise:-
UPPSC has 218 posts as the Civil judge (junior division) in the judicial service department.
|S.number||Caste category||Number of posts|
Technique of selection:-
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the various phases conducted by the Uttar Pradesh PSC.
- Prelims test
- Main exam
- Personal interview.
- The exam paper compromise of two papers like Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper 1 compromise of 150 marks paper for General knowledge
- Paper 2 compromise of 300 marks paper for Law
- The time period will be 2 hours separately for both papers.
- Negative marking will be given for the wrong answer.
Paper 1 General knowledge syllabus are:-
Current National Issues & topics of Social relevance, International Affairs and Institutions, History of India, Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Economy, Indian Polity, India and the World, Science and Technology, Communications and Space etc.
Paper 2 Law syllabus are:-
Acts and Laws, International Organizations, Current International Affairs, Jurisprudence, Indian Constitution, Indian Evidence Act, Transfer of Property Act, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Law of Contract.
After qualifying the prelims exam the candidates will be selected for the main exam which will be scheduled shortly at the official website of UP PSC.The question paper compromise of 5 papers like
- General Knowledge.
- Law – I (Substantive Law).
- Law-II (Procedure and Evidence).
- Law-III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws).
For more detailed information check the official link of Uttar Pradesh PSC.
At last after qualifying the main exam the candidates will be called for PI for which the marks will be granted and counted in the totals .
- Prelims exam date :- will be updated shortly
- Main exam date:- will be given shortly.
Final note:-Candidates who are willing to know the latest updates about UP PSC notification should stay connected with our articles .