UPPSC AFC Recruitment 2016 Notification, Application, Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going declare UPPSC Assistant Conservator Forest a Special Recruitment for upcoming year 2015. The applicants who are waiting for the notification can read this page for latest updates of UPSC Asst Forest Conservator 2016 notification. As per the official sources known that UPPSC will declare the notification soon in the official page and applicants can start applying by using online mode. For more details like eligibility application process and syllabus updates read this page.
Application process –
Candidates need to fill the online application by following below steps
- Stage-I – this is a general registration with candidates basic information
- Stage-II – this stage is regarding submission of fees through E-challan and final submission of application forms
- Stage-III – upload their photograph and also signature.
- Candidates note that application once submitted will not be allowed to be modified again.
Minimum Academics qualifications:
- The interested applicants must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Forestry Geology and Statistics or candidates even can have a Bachelors degree in Agriculture or Engineering from any certified recognized institute/ University
The applicants should have the following minimum Standards for eligibility
- Minimum Height: for male candidates 163 cm and 150 cm for female
- Chest: 84cm (male-Normal) and
- Candidates must be Physically fit to perform their duties
- Applicants must have 21 years of age and maximum age limit of 40 years for General,
- For other norms for relaxation of age applicable
Mode of Selection:
- The selection process of candidates will be done on the basis of a test-offline written test followed by an Interview, interview conduct by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Scale of Pay:
- The selected candidates for position ofAssistant Conservator of Forests will be eligible for a Pay Band-II that is in the range of 15600–Rs.39100 and also with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Admit cards –
Syllabus and model papers –
There will be six papers in the exam for the total of 1000 marks. The languages for paper are either in Hindi or English languages. The duration of test is 3 hours/180 minutes for GS and 2 hour/120 minutes for other papers. GS is for Objective type of questions.
For more update visit official page – Click Here