UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar/ Assistant Accountant 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhag (UPPCL) inviting the applicants through Recruitment notification for Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) to fill 395 Posts. The applicants who are interested can apply from 9th of Nov 2015 and up to 8th of Dec 2015. Here we have updates regarding the exam syllabus and exam pattern. Hope these details helpful to applicants at the time of preparation.
Name of the organization – The Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhag
Name of the vacancies – Sahayak Lekhakar(–Assistant Accountant)
Total number of vacant posts – 395
Official web page – http://www.uppcl.org/
Category – syllabus
Vacancies details –
Assistant Accountant –
For the General candidates – 56 posts
For the OBC candidates – 14 posts
For the SC candidates – 27 posts
For the ST candidates – 03 posts
Office assistant –
For the General candidates – 22 posts
For the OBC candidates – 12 posts
For the SC candidates – 09 posts
For the ST candidates – 01 posts
Details regarding the Selection process –
The applicants selected on the bases of written exam and qualified applicants called for future recruitments conducted by The Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhag.
Details regarding the written exam pattern –
- Exam is for total of 200 marks
- Each question carries 1 mark. Question paper is for 200 marks
- Each incorrect answer carry 0.25 of negative marking
- The exam is for duration of 3 hours
Details regarding the Syllabus of test –
The applicants have to attend for the written test and dates of the exam published soon in the official page. Candidates have to start preparing from now on-wards. Here are the details of simple and easy steps to download the syllabus from the official page.
- All the applicants have to Log in to the page of The Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhagat http://www.uppcl.org/
- Check for the link of Sahayak Lekhakar(–Assistant Accountant) 2015 recruitment and then find the link of Assistant Accountant 2015 exam syllabus
- In the notification find the details of Syllabus
- Candidates must take a copy of print for reference at the time of exam or even can save the page.
For more updates check the official page along with our page. We follow the Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhag page on the regular bases for all new updates regarding the notification.