UPJN Routine Clerk & Steno 398 Jobs 2016 Recruitment, Apply Online & Notification
Employment notification from Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited, Lucknow for recruiting 398 vacancies in the department as Routine clerk and stenographer for the present year 2016. Applications are accepted from all eligible Indian citizens for posts offered by UPJN. Candidates first have to check the eligibility conditions as per official notification and also made available in our article.
Notification details for UP Jal Nigam Limited 2016:-
- Conducting body:- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited, Lucknow
- Name of exam:- UPJN 398 posts recruitment notification 2016
- No of vacancies:- 398 posts
- Job role:- Routine clerk and Stenographer
- Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.upjn.org
Details about vacancies as per caste category wise:-
Routine clerk:- total 335 posts
- General candidates:- 168 posts
- OBC candidates:- 90 posts
- SC candidates:- 70 posts
- SCT candidates:- 07 posts
Stenographer:- total 63 posts
- General candidates:- 32 posts
- OBC candidates:- 17 posts
- SC candidates:- 13 posts
- SCT candidates:- 1 posts
willing and prospective candidates have to first check the eligibility conditions mentioned clearly at our article that are required education qualification, age bound, method of selection, salary offered and various guidelines are given for beginners in job field.
Required education qualification:- Aspirant applying for the UP Jal Nigam limited should have the following qualification as per posts wise given below.
- For Routine clerk:- Candidates must have complete the Intermediate from recognized university/ board (or) CCC certificate form DOEACC Society and Computer typing Hindi 25 WPM/ English 30 WPM.
- For Stenographer:- Applicants must have complete the Intermediate from recognized university or board, Stenographer 800 wpm, CCC certificate, 5-minute dictation in 40-minute computer.
Age bound:- Applicants of UP Jal Nigam Limited should have age criteria as per notification.
- Minimum age limit:- 18 years
- Maximum age limit:- 40 years
- Age relaxation applies as per government norms.
Processing fee:– Candidates applying for the UP Jal Nigam Limited should have to pay a certain amount as application fee as per caste category he/she belong.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay RS. 600/ –
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
- PH candidates no fee (nil).
Payment mode:- Candidates filling up for the UP Jal Nigam Limited has to pay the application fee in online mode that is Internet banking, Debit card, credit card or pay through E-challan.
The method of selection:- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds conducted by a selection panel of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited.
- Written test
- Skill/ type test
UP Jal Nigam Steno & Clerk 2016 Procedure to apply:-
Candidates who ensure themselves about eligibility conditions should have to apply for the application form of UP Jal Nigam limited posts 2016.
- Please visit www.upjn.org official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited.
- Then click on online recruitment tab, on the home page of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited.
- Search for the appropriate link of UP Jal Nigam Limited 398 posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instruction carefully about the eligibility norms.
- Pay the application fee in given format as per caste category you belong.
- Fill the application form with applicants details, personal details, education details, etc..
- At last enter on submit button, take print out of it for future use and reference.
Dates to be remembered are:-
|1||Online application form starts from||21st June 2016|
|2||Last date of online application form||11th July 2016|
|3||Last date for fee payment||12th July 2016|
|4||Exam date||will be notified soon|
Final words:- Candidates are advised to keep in touch with our articles through the main link and also with the official link of UP Jal Nigam Limited.