UP Police SI/ Daroga/ Constable Recruit 2015 Application, Syllabus, Notification
Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion boards decided to declare official notification regarding recruitment for the vacancies of constable and sub inspectors. This time UP police decided to fill more number of vacancies compare to previous years. The applicants who are interested and waiting for the notification can read this page for more updates like eligibility, process of application and syllabus details, hope this page will useful to applicants before applying.
Name of the board – Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion boards
Name of department – Uttar Pradesh police department
Name of vacant posts – SI and Constable
Status of notification – Available soon
How to Apply:
The interested candidates need to apply through online mode by following below simple and easy steps.
- Log on to home page of Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion boards at uppbpb.gov.in for apply.
- Then find “UP Police constable/SI recruitment 2016 official notification and click it.
- Read the notification completely eligible start applying
- Then press on “Apply Online”
- Fill the online application form in prescribed format.
- After that browse and attach candidates needed certificate, photo & sign.
- Then make online payment for exam fee or download E-challan
- Then finally take hard copy of filled application form for future reference of applicants.
Application fee details:
Candidates need to pay application or processing fee rupees 200/- only (two hundred)
Age limit for applying:
The Aspirants minimum age for applying is 18 years and the upper age limit for applying is 22 years.
Age relaxation –
The upper age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC ST candidates and for OBC candidate’s upper age extends up to 3 years. Age relaxation applicable as per govt norms and rule.
Educational qualification of applicants:
Applicants must have qualified madhyamika /10th /12th/metric / graduation from any certified board or university.
Selection process of aspirants:
Applicants must have to attend for the written exam and qualified candidates in written exam called for Physical Efficiency Fitness Test. The selected applicants of the written and physical test called for the documents verification/ personal interview.
Admit cards –
The written tests admit cards will be declared in the official page of Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion boards. Applicants must carry the E-admit cards at the time of written test.
Exam dates –
Written test dates declared soon in the official page and for other updates wait for some more time.
Syllabus and model papers –
Syllabus will be declared along with the official notification.
For other details visit at www.uppbpb.gov.in