United Bank Recruitment PO/ PGDBF 2016 Syllabus, Apply Online
A leading nationalized bank that is United Bank of India (UBI) has published the advertisement for recruiting Probationary officer (PO) in JMGS (Junior Management grade) scale I for the present academic year 2016. Applications are accepted from Indian citizens, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may fill up the application form from official website of UBI. Submit the application form on or before the due date.
Notification details for UBI PO 2016:-
- Conducting body:- UBI – United Bank of India. Kolkata
- Advertisement number:- HRM/REC/02/2016
- Exam name:- UBI PO PGDBF recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 100 posts
- Post name:- Probationary officers (PO)
- Grade/Scale:- Junior Management Grade scale I
- Content is about:- release of application form
- Website:- www.unitedbankofindia.com
Selected candidates will be admitted into the training institute for undergoing the one-year training programme and including 3 months internship. After successful completion training programme candidates will be given the certificate of Postgraduate in Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) by Institute. The candidates will be given the positions of Probationary officer (PO) in JMG Scale I and can be posted anywhere in India.
Details of vacancies as per caste category wise:-
UBI has released 100 vacancies recruitment as Probationary officer in JMG scale I.
- SC:- 15
- ST:- 7
- OBC:- 27
- General :- 51
- PWD:- 3
So interested candidates should first check eligibility conditions that are, required education, age bar, application fee, exam details, the process of selection, salary offered and various details is made available at our article move forward and check it.
Candidates applying for UBI must complete graduation from recognized university or board.
Applicants must have age limits as per official advertisement of UBI that is the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years as on normal closing date. Relaxation of upper age limit applies as per government norms of UBI.
Candidates applying for Probationary officer post of UBI should have to pay a certain amount as examination according to caste category. (which is non-refundable)
- General and OBC candidates :-Rs. 700
- SC/ST/ PWD candidates:- Rs. 150
Payment of fee:- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode, through debit card, credit card, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards mobile wallets.
Selection procedure:- Candidates will be selected based on performance in following rounds as per officials of UBI.
- Online test
- Personal interview
All finalized candidates for the post of Probationary officers post by officials of Union Bank of India will get the good remuneration of Rs. 23700 to Rs. 30560 for more details check the official website.
How to apply:-
The aspirant who fulfills the stipulated eligibility criteria as per official notification of UBI has to follow the below-given steps for filling up the application form.
- Please visit the official website of UBI – Union Bank of India.
- After reaching the home page of United Bank of India hit on “online recruitment” tab.
- Then click on apply online link for UBI 100 PO posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode, with applicants details, personal details, education details etc,
- Pay the application fee as per caste category you belong in online mode.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in prescribed format.
- At last recheck the form and enter on submit the form, take print out of it for future use and reference.
|1||Online application starts from||28th June 2016|
|2||Closing date of application||12th July 2016|
|3||Call letters for pre-exam training||20th July 2016|
|4||Conduct of pre-examining training||Till 1st August 2016|
|5||Call letters for online examination||From 26th July 2016|
|6||Date for online examination||7th August 2016|
Final note:- Contenders are advised to stay connected with our articles and also with the official website of Union Bank of India for latest updates and information about PO notification.