Education, Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA) conducts this UNI Gauge PGMD 2016 Medical Exam which is an all India level online exam. Uni Gauge PGMD 2016 is organised to provide admission to the eligible candidates into various post graduate courses in medical and dental courses like MS, MD and MDS. As per sources information ERA is going to releases this UNI Gauge PGMD admission application forms in the upcoming month November 2015.
Therefore candidates who were interested and willing to seek admission can apply once it releases the official notification on its official website as prescribed format. Candidates who are going to apply are advised to check eligibility criteria before going to apply. More details and information regarding ERA UNI Gauge PG MD Admission Notification 2015 is given under……
Details about UNI Guage PG MD Admission Application 2016
Organising Authority Name: Education, Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA)
Exam name: UNI Gauge PG Medical Exam
Courses offered: MD / MS / MDS
Exam Category: Post Graduate (PG)
Exam Level: National level
Eligibility Criteria for UNI Gauge PGMD 2016
Candidates are eligible for the examination only if they fulfil the following condition:
- Candidates should satisfies all requirements instructed by Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates should have MBBS / BDS degree from a recognized university and should have finished their internship by 30/04/2016.
- General category candidates must have obtained minimum 50% in their MBBS/ BDS.
- Reserve category candidates that is SC/ ST/ OBC should obtained minimum 40% in their MBBS/ BDS.
- Application fees:All candidates has to pay application fee Rs 2500/- ( application fee is non refundable)
Procedure to apply UNI Gauge PGMD Admission 2016 Online Application
- Log on to official website which is www.erafoundationindia.org
- Click on UNI Gauge PGMD Application 2016
- Read the notification carefully if eligible click on apply online
- Get register candidates will be given login id and password
- Fill the application form as per instructions in the notification
- Pay the application fee in specified format
- Finally click on submit button and download the TAT (test admission ticket)
- Take the print of it for future use
TAT is mandatory without it candidates are not allowed to take part in Uni Gauge PGMD 2015.
|UNI Gauge PGMD 2016 Exam Dates|
|UNI Gauge PGMD Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application starts from||November 2015|
|Last date foe submission of online application||December 2015|
|Mock test||Soon releases|
|Download online test admission ticket start date||Soon releases|
|Download online test admission ticket last date||Soon releases|
|UNI Gauge 2016 Exam date||January 2016|
|Result declaration||February 2016|
Candidates are advised to stay touch with official website for regular and latest updates related to UNI Gauge PGMD 2016 exam.