TNPSC CCS I Prelims 2015 Civil Services Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download :-
Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission has invited employment application of recruitment Various Group I posts for current year 2015 two months before and the interested candidates have applied in large number for application and now current information for applicants is release of Admit card at its official portal of TNPSC.
Information about TNPSC CCS I Prelims application 2015 :-
The Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission is termed as TNPSC and TNPSC will conduct various written competitive exams for interested aspirants in order to hire skilled and talented candidates as per requirement by board of Tamil Naidu. Recently the TNPSC has published the Combined Civil Services Group I written exams for current year 2015 ubder recruitment process of preliminary exams and interested aspirants have applied in large number for recruitment of TNPSC and now searching for Admit card which will shortly release by Tamil Naidu at its official web site.
Important dates and details about TNPSC CCS I Prelims 2015 :-
- Organization name :- Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Exam name :- TNPSC CCS I Prelims application 2015
- Job Role :- Combined Civil Service Group I
- Exam date :- In the month of November
- Status :- Admit Card issues
- Main link :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Exam pattern for TNPSC CCS I Prelims application 2015 :-
- The written exam for TNPSC CCS I prelims consists of
- Objective type question
- With 300 marks paper
- Containing 200 questions in written exam
- Topics are General Aptitude and mental ability test
Details about vacancies for TNPSC CCS I Prelims 2015 :-
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- District Registrar under CCSE I Group I Services Exam.
The procedure to download Admit card for TNPSC CCS I Prelims recruitment 2015:-
- The applicants have to log on Official link of TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Then Enter and search for Admit card TNPSC CCS I Prelims recruitment 2015
- When page displays on Screen enter your registration details like name, date of birth etc..
- Then download admit card and take print out for future use.
The Admit card gives the details about the date, Time place of examination and it is mandatory to carry admit card to examination center on the prescribed date. For more information and current updates the candidates has to stay connected with official link of TNPSC.