Postal circle of Tamil Nadu organizes and regulates the functionality of Postal Circle across Tamil Nadu state. An applicant who is qualified as required has already applied for the stated position. Those who has applied must be prepared to appear in the test as according to the exam pattern and syllabus available there. Please have a look once on the details mentioned in the article properly to clear all doubts.
TN Postman/ Mail Guard Results Answer Key 2016 Cutoff www.dopchennai.in
After appearing in the examination; all will be worried about the cutoff and result to be declared. We are here to let you know to get its answer key, results. Those who will be declared as qualified in the written exam must be waiting for personal interview round and further process. To know more than the mentioned below, please check out its legal web portal.
Procedure to get TN Postman Answer Key 2016 Mail Guard from its authorized Web Portal:
- Please log in to the official web address of Postal circle of Tamil Nadu region.
- Please check on its home screen and look for the option available download answer key for “TN Postman Answer Key 2016 Mail Guard” to download the answer key.
- A new window will appear on the screen where you have to mention set number of your question paper which was available on the top of question paper.
- After submission of required details, please press submit button.
- An answer key will be available there on the screen in PDF format. You can take print of the same for future use.
TN Postman Answer Key and Results 2016:
Answer Key will be accessible on its website once the examination will end. It will be published in four sets A, B, C, and D. Applicant can calculate their marks and assess their performance using the available answer key. Those who will be declared as qualified in the written exam will only be allowed to appear for further process. And Result will be declared soon after examination.
We recommend all applicants to check out the answer key, and results which are to be published on its permitted website. At last, we are briefing the last year cut off which will help a lot to in evaluation of your performance. Cut off is based on caste category.
General – 78%
Scheduled Caste – 56%
Scheduled Tribe – 49%
Other Backward Class – 67%
Official Website of Tamil Nadu Postal Dept – Click Here