TN MRB Asst Surgeon Apply Online 1800 Jobs 2016 Notification, Admit Card
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment Board came up with a large number of vacancies. Publication of TN Medical Services releases job openings under notification no. – 10/MRB/2016. In daily Employment News edition, Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment announced that they have 1800 vacancies of the post of Assistant Surgeon. They also say that this time, they want to give a chance to new fresh talented aspirants for TN MRB Recruitment 2016.
The interested candidates who are eligible for Asst Surgeon post can register online on the official website before 17th October. Details about TN MRB 2016 are motioned below:
Details about TN MRB 2016-
- Organization Name: – TN MRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment.
- Vacancies: – 1800 posts.
- Designation: – Assistant Surgeon Post.
- Application Mode: – Online.
- Date of form Submission: – 30th September 2016 to 17th October 2016.
- Official Site: – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Age: – Maximum 57 years for ST/SC etc and 35 years for general.
- Category: – State Government Job.
- Recruitment Mode: – Written & Interview.
- Last date of receipt of form – 27th October 2016.
- Last date of submit form fees – 19th October 2016.
- Exam Date – 20th November 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Asst Surgeon 2016-
Qualification: – Applicant must have completed MBBS Degree from the well known university.
Age: – Those who came under ST/SC/BC/MBC/BCMs their maximum age will 57 years, for general its 37years.
Application Fee for TN Assistant Surgeon 2016-
- For ST/SCA/ST/DAP candidates – Rs 375/-
- For General category aspirants – Rs 750/-
Procedure to Apply Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon 2016-
- The aspirants who are eligible for above post can directly open the official website of TNMRD.
- There you can find Assistant Surgeon online application form.
- Mention required details in the form correctly.
- Pay the amount fee for the application and submit.
- Take the printout of the form and send it to the Address mentioned below:-
Medical Services Recruitment Board,
7th floor, 359, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600006
Admit Card for MRB TN Asst Surgeon 2016-
The candidate who applied for the above mention post will download their Admit Card from the official website of TN MRB before few days. We will update our web portal with the required information about the hall tickets shortly. Keep visiting the page for updates.
Syllabus for TN Asst Surgeon 2016-
Once applicant fulfills all the details which are required for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the application form, he/she will get their syllabus on the official website of TN MRB. The aspirants can also check our article for the exam pattern details and other exam related information. We will update the page shortly.