Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2015 SO Exam Date :-
Syndicate Bank has a published latest employment application for recruitment of 115 vacancies in Specialists officers in various verticals/ Scales for current year 2015. The interested and talented aspirants have applied in large number for vacancies in order to grab jobs and now current in formation is release of Admit Card official link of Syndicate Bank.
Detailed Points about Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 :-
Syndicate Bank is one of the most leading public sector bank whose Head Office is in Manipal which will conduct competitive test for interested aspirants so that it can recruit many skilled examinees for various positions as per requirement by Banking department. Recently Syndicate Bank has announced the advertisement for recruitment of Specialists officer in various verticals or Scales for current year 2015.
As Usual this year also Syndicate Bank has announced the latest Specialists Officer in different verticals and scale recruiting notification for current year 2015. The interested aspirants have applied in huge number for application. Now the current news is about Exam pattern and release of Admit cards in main link of Syndicate Bank.
Important Dates about Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of institution :- Syndicate Bank Head Office at Manipal
- Exam name :- Syndicate Bank Specialists Officer Recruitment 2015
- Vacancies :- 115 Posts
- Job role :- (SO) Specialists officer in various Verticals and Scales
- Last date of application :- 10th December 2015
- Exam date :- 08th March 2015
- Status :- Release of Call letters
- Main link :- www.syndicatebank.in
How to Download Admit card for Syndicate Bank Specialists Officer Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidate who have applied for application click on main portal in order to download Admit card of Syndicate Bank Specialists officer Recruitment 2015
- That is www.syndicatebank.in click on it
- Enter Admit card for Syndicate bank Recruitment for 2015
- After display of Admit card type your registration ID details like applicants name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Take print out for future use and reference.
Call Letters gives details about the date, Time place of the examination and it is compulsory to carry call letter to examination center on given date. For latest changes and information the candidates has to visit regularly the main portal Syndicate Bank.