SSC JHT Notification 2017 Hindi Translator Jobs Apply Online, Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has published the notification to recruit the aspirants for Junior Hindi Translator posts. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC JR Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017. Detailed information about SSC JHT Notification, eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, etc is available below.
Details of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification 2017
Association Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Position Name: Junior Hindi Translator.
Available Posts: Updated Soon.
Mode of Application: Online.
Article About: Recruitment 2017.
SSC JR Hindi Translator Vacancy Details:
- Senior Hindi Translators.
- Hindi Pradhyapak.
- Senior Translator.
- Junior Translator.
Tentative Dates of SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Advertisement
The expected dates of Junior Translator are as follows:
- Registration Date: 2nd Apr 2017.
- Last Date of Part 1 Registration: 28th Apr 2017.
- Part-2 Registration Last Date: 30th Apr 2017.
- SSC Hindi Translator Exam Date: 19th June 2017.
- Results Date: In the month of September 2017.
Postulants need to visit the website frequently to know the exact registration date.
SSC Pradhyapak Eligibility Criteria 2017:
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree in Hindi or English|
|Diploma or Certificatate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa.|
|Masters Degree in any other subject with Hindi/English as a compulsory language.|
|Age Requirements||Max age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years.|
|Age relaxation for reserved category will be applicable as per the government norms.|
Mode of Selection for SSC Translator Bharti 2017:
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the written examination (Paper 1 & 2) only. Allocation of aspirants will be made based on their merit position and option exercised by them.
OMR sheet will be supplied to the candidates by the commission for recording their answers of multiple choice questions.
Registration Fee for SSC Hindi Translator Job:
Applicants of Staff Selection Commission JR Translator need to pay the application fee online through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, SBI Challan, etc. Application Fee according to the category is as follows:
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women Candidates: There is no registration fee.
Application Procedure for SSC JR Pradhyapak Recruitment 2017:
Eligible and interested postulants need to apply through online mode before the due date. The application will not be accepted in any condition after the last date. The Official website can be used to apply online for SSC JHT Exam 2017. Only online application will be accepted.
How to for SSC Senior Hindi Translator Online 2017:
- Visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission.
- Search for Recruitment tab in the home page.
- Check for SSC JHT Apply Online 2017 link.
- Click on that link.
- The Application is divided into two parts i.e. Part-1 and Part-2.
- In part-I registration, applicants have to fill basic details like academic & personal.
- Proceed to the part-II Registration.
- Make the payment of Exam fee online.
- Upload photo & signature of the candidate.
- Submit the application.
- Download the form and take print out of it.
SSC JHT Admit Card 2017:
All the aspirants those who have applied for SSC Pradhyapak Job need to download the hall ticket from the official portal. Officials will update the entry card on the website before 10 to 15 days of the exam.
Results of SSC Senior Hindi Translator Exam 2017:
Candidates who are going to appear in the SSC JR Translator can check their results after few days of the commencement of exam. Authorities will release the results on the web page soon after the completion of SSC Translator Exam. Postulants are advised to visit the web portal regularly for further updates.
Official Site: www.ssconline.nic.in