SSC CPO Answer Key Re-Exam 2016 Results, Cutoff CL, Paramount
Staff Service Commission has announced the Central Police Organization (CPO) re- exam details about exam date, the release of answer key, cut off as per caste category wise and results declaration details are mentioned clearly at the main portal of SSC and also hosted same information at our articles. So candidates who have applied waiting for updates can check it by scrolling down the page.
SSC CPO Notification Details 2016:-
- Organization name:- Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
- Exam name:- Central Police Organization (CPO) paper 2 Re – exam
- Job role:- Sub-inspector and Assistant Sub-inspector (SI and ASI)
- Category:- Government job
- Articles are about:- Release of Answer key, cut off marks and result declaration.
- Official link:- www.ssc.nic.in
SSC – is abbreviated for Staff Selection Commission, which is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
As usual, this year the SSC is conducting the CPO – Central Police Organization Re- exam which was scheduled on 05th June 2016 for the Sub-inspector and Assistant sub-inspector posts, as the exam paper was leaked in the month of March. Now candidates after appearing for the exam on prescribed date can check the answer key details, cut off marks and results declaration date are given at our content.
Answer key details:-
Candidates after appearing for the Re – exam of CPO on 05th June 2016 as scheduled by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be searching for answer key at various sites, but answer key will be released at official portal of SSC that is (www.ssc.nic.in) and also same will be hosted at our articles with in three days of written exam date that is on 8th June (most probably).
Cut off marks for SSC CPO 2016:-
Entrants after completing the Re- exam of SSC CPO will be eagerly waiting for the cutoff marks as per category marks to check their positions as they are eligible are not for the post. So here we are stating about expected cut off marks as per reserved and unreserved category are given below.
Expected cut off marks (Male) 2016:-
|S.number||Caste category||Cut off marks|
|4||Ex Service man||63|
Expected cut off marks (Female) 2016:-
|S.number||Category||Cut off marks|
Contenders after appearing for the SSC CPO re- exam on 05th June 2016 will be searching for results declaration date, which will be published at the main link of Delhi SSC (www.ssc.nic.in) and here in this article we have provided the step by step procedure to download the results for unknown candidates.
- Please visit www.ssc.nic.in that is official website SSC – Staff Selection Commission
- Then search for results tab on home page of SSC
- Find for appropriate link of results for SSC CPO SI ASI re- exam 2016
- Fill the applicants details as prescribed like enrollment number, DOB etc..
- After appearing the results on screen the candidates have download it.
- Take print of it for future use and reference.
Important date:- Re- exam is scheduled on 05th June 2016.
Final note:- Candidates are advised to please visit our articles for more updates and details regarding the SSC CPO notification.