SSC CGL Syllabus 2016 Tier 2 Exam Pattern, Admit Card Download
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level is going to conduct the examination of Tier 2. The applied candidates can check the examination pattern & syllabus details mentioned below. The applicants can download their admit card on the official website as procedure mentioned below. The examination details & other information required for Tier 2 is mentioned in the below notice.
Brief Details of SSC CGL Tier II Examination:
Association Name: Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.
Examination Name: Tier II.
Examination Mode: Online Test.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
Paper I: Quantitative Abilities – 100 Questions – 200 marks.
Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension – 200 questions – 200 marks.
Paper III: Statistics – 100 Questions – 200 marks.
Paper IV: General Studies (Economics & Finance) – 100 Questions – 200 marks.
- Tier II is an Objective type online examination.
- There is a time duration of 2 hours for every Paper.
- There is a negative marking of 25% for Paper II.
- There is negative marking of 50% for Paper I & Paper III.
- There is no negative marking of Paper IV.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 Syllabus:
Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities:
- Fractions & relationships between numbers.
- Mixture & Allegation.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & Work
- Square roots.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & distance.
Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension:
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spelling/detecting misspelt words.
- Idioms & phrases.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of sentences.
- Active/passive voice of verbs.
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage.
Paper III: Statistics:
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
- Time Series Analysis.
- Probability Theory.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis.
- Sampling Theory.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Analysis of Variance.
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions.
- Index Numbers.
Paper IV: General Studies:
Part A: Finance & Accounts:
- Limitations of Financial Accounting.
- Basic concepts and Conventions.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Revenue Expenditure.
- Trail Balance.
- Self Balancing Ledgers.
Part B: Economics & Governance:
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
- Finance commission- Role & Functions.
- Theory of Demand.
- Theory of Production.
- Indian Economy.
- Money & Banking Monitory.
- The role of Information Technology in Governance.
SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card:
The admit card of Tier 2 examination will be available on the official website of SSC. The applicant can download their admit card as procedure mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of SSC CGL.
- Click on the link to download the admit card of Tier 2 Examination.
- Enter the details required to download.
- Click on submit.
- Download the admit car.
Note: The candidates appear for the examination are need to carry an Original Government ID along with the admit card.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination Results:
The examination results of Tier 2 will be available on the official website soon. For more details of Tier 2 exam results will be updated soon in our web portal. For latest updates, candidates stay in touch with our web portal.
Availability of Admit card: Updated Soon.
Examination Date: Updated Soon.
Release Date of results: Updated Soon.
Official Website – Click Here