SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Online Apply, Notification 2200 Jobs :-
The latest announcement by State Bank of India, for hiring up Probationary officer (PO), in the Central recruitment and Promotion department through an advertisement no. CRPD/PO /2016- 17/02 for the current academic year 2016. Any eligible and Indian citizen can apply for online registration as per recruitment process for more details and information move forward.
Prospective candidates should first have read the instruction made available in the PDF format through the official website about eligibility points like vacancy details, tentative schedule, Academic qualification, age limits, final selection, Steps to apply for online registration are given in detailed format at our article also so scroll below.
Vacancy details for SBI PO 2016:-
|Caste category||Number of posts|
For more details about backlog vacancies and PWD, vacancies are given in detailed format at the official website.
- Essential academic qualification:- Candidates should have passed graduation from recognized university or board and must have IDD (integrated Dual Degree) certificate as on 31st August 2016.
- Age bar:- The applicants should be not less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of maximum age and age relaxation will apply as per government norms for SC,ST, OBC,PWD and other candidates are given in the advertisement.
- Selection technique :- The candidate will be selected based on following phases
- Phase I :- Preliminary examination of the objective test for 100 marks.
- Phase II :- Main examination for objective test and descriptive test.
- Phase III:- Group Discussion and Interview for 50 marks.
- Application fee:- Applicants have to pay an amount Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates, Other SC,ST, PWD candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 100 through given mode of payment.
- Payment mode:- The candidates can pay processing fee through online mode only by debit card, credit card, internet banking for more information move forward.
Guidelines to apply for SBI PO 2016 application form:-
- Concerned candidates first have visit official website of SBI that is sbi.co.in
- Then after reaching home page, go to careers tab click on it.
- Hit on online registration process, read the instruction carefully mentioned in PDF format
- Then if you found eligible, can fill up the application form about applicants details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature in given procedure.
- Pay application fee in online mode and at last
- Submit form, by taking Xerox of it for future use and reference.
- Only through online mode the registration is accepted.
SBI PO recruitment details:-
Conducting body:- State Bank of India (SBI)
Department name:- Central Recruitment and Promotion Department (CRPD)
Advertisement number:- CRPD /PO/2016-17/02
Number of vacancies:- 2200 posts
Posts name:- Probationary officer
Article is about:- Publish of notification
Official link:- www.sbi.co.in
|Online registration starts||04th May 2016|
|The last date of registration is||24th May 2016|
|Call letter download||14th June 2016|
|Preliminary examination||1st Week of July|
|Results declaration||2nd week of July|
SBI PO 2016 Apply Online
Note:- Candidates should stay in touch with our articles through the main link of admission results.