SAIL Jobs Registrar/ MO/ OCTT Notification 2016 Application, Exam Date
Steel Authority of India Limited – SAIL has announced the latest employment notification for recruitment of 173 posts such as Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Operator-cum-Technician, Medical Officer, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Surveyor and Junior Assistant posts. Applications will be accepted from all male and female Indian citizens who are eligible posts. For more details about SAIL application process and eligibility criteria move forward and check it.
Notification details for SAIL various jobs 2016:-
- Recruitment body:- SAIL – Steel Authority of India Limited – SAIL
- Exam name:- SAIL 173 various posts recruitment 2016
- No of vacancies:- 173 posts
- Posts name:- Various roles
- Academic year: -2016
- Location :- India
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Website:- sail.co.in
Willing and prospective candidates should first check the eligibility norms such as education qualification, age limits, the process of selection, application fee, pay scale as per post wise and various details are given at our article move forward and check it.
Details of vacancies:-
|S.no||Post name||Number of posts|
|1||Resident house officer||01|
|2||Registrars (Sr. Registrar)||04|
Eligibility details for SAIL jobs 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates applying for the SAIL jobs 2016 should have to check the qualification criteria as per posts that are
⇒ For Resident House Officers posts:- MBBS with MCI/ State Medical Council permanent Registration.
⇒ For Registrar and Sr Registrar posts :– MBBS with 2 years full-time PG Diploma for Registrars and 3 years full-time PG Degree for Sr. Registrars with MCI/ State Medical Council permanent Registration.
- Age bound:- Candidates of SAIL should have the age limit of 30 years for Resident posts and 35 years of age limits for Registrar posts.
- The method of selection:- To select the applied candidates of SAIL, Walk in Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of Steel Authority of India for finalizing candidates.
- Pay scale :– All finalized candidates after a walk in interview will be paid good remuneration as per post wise that will be ranging from RS. 25000 and above and increases on the yearly basis.
- 4 Passport sizes photograph of applicants
- Pass certificates and marks sheets of qualified education
- Applicants should carry originals along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Proof of date of birth certificate
- MCI/ State Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate
- Caste certificate like BC,ST, SC and others
Guidelines to apply for SAIL Careers:-
- Interested and eligible aspirants should attend the walk-in interview as on scheduled date that is 31st Augusts 2016.
- Candidates should be on prescribed time as on mentioned on the official website of SAIL.With all certificates and application form duly filled by applicants as mentioned above.
- For more information please visit the official website.
Venue: Office of the Director (M&HS),Durgapur Steel Plant Main Hospital, Durgapur- 5.
Important date:- 31st August 2016.
SAIL 168 posts notification details:-
Steel Authority of India Limited – SAIL has invited online applications for 168 openings such as Operator-cum-Technician, Medical Officer, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Surveyor and Junior Assistant posts for the current academic year 2016. For more detailed information scroll down and check it.
Eligibility details as per post wise:-
Aspirants interested in the SAIL posts can check the below given well-formatted details regarding the Number of vacancies
|1||Medical Officer||07||MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI with valid registration|
|2||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||24||3 years full-time Diploma in Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical**/ Civil/ Electronic|
|3||Mining Foreman||31||Matriculation & Diploma in Mining|
|4||Mining Mate||60||Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR|
|5||Surveyor (Mines)||04||Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Mining and Mine’s survey from a Govt. recognized institute|
|6||Paramedical Staff||27||Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2/Intermediate in science with Diploma in Pharmacy/ B.Sc. in Radiography|
|7||Junior Assistant (Trainee)||15||Graduation with one-year diploma in computer application|
Age limits:- Applicants of SAIL should have the age limits as per posts wise according to official notification that is given below.
- For Medical Officer :- 30 years
- For all others posts :- 28 years
Candidates applying for the SAIL various posts should have to pay a certain amount as processing fee according to caste category you belong and for more details check the official website.
Candidates of SAIL have to pay an application fee to Account (No.32469839252) at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of RMD.
Technique of Selection:-
Candidates applying for the SAIL will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds as conducted by the Selection panel of SAIL.
- Written examination
- Personal interview.
Steps to fill up the application form of SAIL jobs 2016:-
- Eligible candidates should visit sail.co.in the official website of SAIL – Steel Authority of India Limited.
- Click on official link of SAIL 168 various posts recruitment notification 2016
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Fill up the application with prescribed details of applicants.
- Pay the application fee in given format.
- Recheck the form and enter on submit button.
- Take print of confirmation page for future use.
Important date:-31st August 2016.
Final note:- Candidates are advised to stay regularly stay connected with our article for more updates regarding SAIL notification.