RPSC 13098 School Lecturer Exam Date 2015,1st Grade Admit Card:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission as declared the Notification of Recruitment for lecturer posts (Political, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, and English) as so called as First Grade School Teacher. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode starting 23rd of Oct 2015 up to 23rd of Nov 2015. After completion of registration process all the aspirants find for the details of the syllabus, admit cards and exam dates. Here we have last updates regarding the above details to help aspirants.
Name of the commission – The Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of vacancies – First Grade School Teacher
Subjects Name – Political, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, English Etc.,
Total number of Vacancies – 13098
Official page/web site – http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Ending dates of online application – 23rd of Nov 2015
Selection process –Written test, performance in physical test and qualified applicants called for personal interviews.
Written test dates –
The exam dates available in the page of The Rajasthan Public Service Commission soon after completion of application process.
Admit cards – The admit cards of the applicants available before 15 days of the written test in the official page only. The admit cards available only in the online mode. For downloading the admit cards follow simple steps
- Log in to The Rajasthan Public Service Commission page at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Find the link of admit cards and then find the link of First Grade School Teacher admit cards 2015
- Open and fill the registration number along with other info
- The applicants admit card appear
- Take a copy and carry at the time of exam.
Syllabus and exam pattern –
- Exam is for total 450 marks
- There will be two parts of the written test Part I is 150 marks paper for duration of 1 and half hour and Part II is 300 marks paper for the Duration of 3 hours
- Multiple choice question asked in the test
- Negative marking of 1/3rd applicable
Part –I- is for 150 marks and 75 questions. Each question carries 2 marks.
Part -II- is for 300 marks and 150 questions. Each question carries 2 marks
For more details read the official notification syllabus details are given below recruitment notification.
For other details click on The Rajasthan Public Service Commission page at – http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/