RDVV Results 2016 www.rdunijbpin.org UG/PG 2/4/6 Semester Exam
RDVV – Rani Dugavati Vishwa Vidyalaya has released the latest news about results for all Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses as per semester wise and annual exams conducted in the month of April/ May 2016. All those candidates who have appeared for the exam as per scheduled for the course they have applied can now check the results through official link of RDVV.
RDVV exam details 2016:-
- University name:- RDVV- Rani Dugavati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Exam name:- Annual and semester examinations
- Academic year:- 2015 – 2016
- Courses offered:- Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Diploma courses.
- Date of exam :- April / May 2016
- The content is about:- Publish of results
- Official link :- www.rdunijbpin.org
Ever year RDVV conducts annual examination in the month of March/ April and Semesters as per course in two semesters first in the month of November/ December and second in the month of April/ May. As usual this year also the RDVV – Rani Dugavati Vishwa Vidyalaya has conducted the examination for all courses of UG, PG, and Diploma for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
Here from this article candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the results from the official website of RDVV and from our page.
Courses offered by RDVV are:-
Process to check the results for RDVV 2016:-
Candidates who have applied and appeared for the written examination for UG,PG and Diploma courses on given timetable for present year 2016 as per semester wise the results have been released. Step by step process to download the results is given below.
- Log on to www.rdunijbpin.org official website of RDVV – Rani Dugavati Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Click on results tab at the official page or home page of RDVV.
- Search for appropriate link results for RDVV UG, PG semesters/ annual examination 2016.
- Enter all the required details about the student like enrollment number, course name, etc..
- After appearing results on screen download it.
- Take print out of it for future use and reference.
Important note:– Students can apply for Re-totaling and Revaluation etc.. within 7 days from the date of result declaration without late fee and 3 days with the late fee.
For more details and latest updates candidates are advised to stay connected with our articles.