RBI 163 Officers Gr B Recruit, Notification 2016 Apply Online
Reserve Bank of India is termed has RBI who as invited current notification for recruitment of 163 vacancies by a name of Grade B officers for the academic year 2016 and now the candidates who are interested in an application can apply through official web portal of RBI.
Information about RBI Grade Officers notification 2016 :-
The Reserve Bank of India is termed has RBI it conducts every year the various recruitment for interested candidates in order to hire eligible and talented persons by conducting competitive online exams. These year also announced new scheme of conducting the exam by phase I and Phase II followed by Interview in order to recruit officers of Grade B. The interested aspirants who are in search of latest govt jobs for other details about Eligibility Criteria like education qualification, Age relaxation and Limit, Scheme of selection, Scale of payment, are given below.
Important dates and Details about RBI Officers Grade B notification 2015:-
|1||Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|2||Name of the exam||RBI Officers Grade B notification 2015|
|4||Job role||Grade B officers|
|5||Start date of application||4th September 2016|
|6||Last date of application||19th September 2016|
|7||official main portal||www.rbi.org.in|
- Phase-I Online Examination date: 4th September 2016
- Phase-II Online Examination date: 19th September 2016
RBI Grade B officers Eligibility information 2016:-
- Education Qualification :- Candidates should have Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
- Age limit :- Applicant should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years of age to apply for more details check the notification
- Number of attempts :-
The maximum permissible number of attempts (which were applicable for candidates belonging to Unreserved/General Category) has been increased from 4 to 6.
- Selection Process :- Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
Duration and Exam pattern for RBI Grade B officers notification 2016 :-
- Paper contains 3 papers Phase I, II, III
- Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of time will be 2 hours
- Total 200 marks for phase I
Phase-I : Objective Type – 2 hours – 100 marks each paper
Interview: 50 marks
Exam syllabus for RBI Grade B officers notification 2016 :-
- English Writing Skills
- Economic and social issues
- Finance and Management
Procedure to apply for RBI Grade B officers notification 2016 :-
- The candidates who want to apply for application should click on www.rbi.org.in
- Enter RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016
- Read carefully full notification about eligibility criteria
- Fill form with applicants details in prescribed format and
- Take print out before submitting for future use and references
For detailed information, candidates may carefully read the detailed advertisement which will be uploaded on RBI website at the time of recruitment process.