Punjab TET Apply Online 2016 PSTET Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus & Pattern
State council of Education research and training, has released the latest information regarding the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test for the current academic year 2016. Interested candidates should first confirm themselves about eligibility norms. Then start applying for PSTET through the official website and submit the application form on or before the due date that is 21st July 2016 til 5:00 (pm). For more details about Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test – PSTET move forward and check it.
Notification details for Punjab TET 2016:-
- Organizing body:- State Council of Educational and Research
- Exam name:- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET I and PSTET II)
- Academic year:- 2016
- Location:- Punjab, India
- Official website:- www.tetpunjab.com
Exam Pattern for PSTET 2016:-
- Paper I will be for a person who wants to be the teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who wants to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Prospective candidates should have to ensure themselves about eligibility criteria such as required qualification, age limit, age limits, selection process, and other details are given below in our article.
- Education qualification:- Candidates applying for the PSTET should have the education qualification as per stages they select.
PSTET I (Primary stage) for the class I to V.
PSTET II (Elementary stage) for class VI to VIII.
- Fee structure:- candidates applying for the PSTET notification should pay a certain amount as application fee that is mentioned below.
Category Paper I or II Both Paper I & II General /BC/OBC Candidates Rs. 600 Rs. 1200 SC / ST Candidates / Differently Abled Rs. 300 Rs. 600 Ex-Servicemen Self-only NIL NIL
- Payment method:- Candidates should pay the application fee in the following modes that are the debit card, credit card, net banking and offline mode by bank challan.
- For more details and information check the official website of PSTET.
PSTET 2016 Procedure to apply:-
- Step:- Online registration
Eligible candidates shall apply on-line for the PSTET-I or PSTET-II or Both, at official website.
- Step:- Uploading of photo and signature:-
It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature on the panel to complete the registration process successfully.
- Step:- Payment of fee:-
After successful registration, the candidates can pay their fee from the three available payment options as Credit card/ Debit card, Net banking and Printing of Bank challan.
- Step:- Confirmation of exam fee:-
Candidates after payment of application should make the confirmation after 48 hours of depositions.
- Step:- The candidate must keep the Confirmation Page for use as the reference for future correspondence.
PSTET 2016 Answer key and Results details:-
Answer keys shall be made available to the candidates on the website within two days of the conducting the examination so that the candidates can evaluate themselves. The actual result will be displayed on the website as per mentioned dates.
|1||Online registration starts from||04th July 2016|
|2||Closing date of application||21st July 2016 (5:00 pm)|
Final note:- Contenders are advised to keep in touch with the official website of PSTET for latest updates and information.