PPSC Inspectors Recruitment 369 Jobs 2016 Notification, Apply Online
Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC has promulgated the latest employment notification for recruitment of 363 vacancies as Legal Assistant, Research Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Section Officer and Inspectors, Cooperative Societies posts. Applications will be accepted from eligible and talented contenders as per instructions made available at official notification. Further, more details regarding the application process about Punjab PSC has to move forward and check it.
Notification details of PPSC officer/Asst posts 2016:-
- Organization name:- Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC
- Exam name:- PPSC 369 various posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 369 posts
- Job role:- District Sainik Welfare Officer, Legal Assistant, Research Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Section Officer and Inspectors, Cooperative Societies vacancies
- Job location:- Punjab
- Type:- Government job
- Status:- Publish of application form
- Website:- www.ppsc.gov.in
Vacancy details for Punjab Public Service Commission 2016:-
- 363 posts as- Legal Assistant, Research Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Section Officer and Inspectors, Cooperative Societies vacancies
- 6 posts as- District Sainik Welfare Officer.
Eligibility conditions for various posts of PPSC 2016:-
Education qualification:- Candidates applying for PPSC notification should have to satisfy the required qualification as per posts you are applying.
- For Legal Assistant:- Law Graduate, Should have practiced at the Bar and Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard.
- For Research Officer:- Master’s degree in Economics or Mathematics or Agricultural Economics or Commerce with Statistics
- For Soil Conservation Officer:- B. Tech. degree in Computer or Information Technology in various streams.
- For Section Officer:- M.Com. Degree or B.Com. with (ICWA) Inter / C.A. Inter / C.S. Inter and Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
- For Inspectors, Cooperative Societies:- Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks.
Age criteria:- Applicants of Punjab PSC should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 37 years as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxation applies as per rules and regulations of Punjab government.
Process of selecting:- All applied candidates of Punjab PSC will be finalizing candidates based on their achievements in the conducted rounds by the selection panel are
- Competitive examination
Salary offered :- Selected candidates will be paid good remuneration as per posts they have been selected and for more information about salary structure check the official notification.
Procedure to apply for Punjab PSC Officers/ Assistant posts 2016:-
- Candidates interested in PPSC vacancies should first click on direct Link that is www.ppsc.gov.in
- Then enter on PPSC 369 officer / Assistant posts recruitment 2016
- After the screen appears the applicant has to read the full notification about the eligibility criteria.
- Then fill up the form about the applicant details like name, date of birth, etc..
- Now, Make payment of application fee as prescribed.
- After completion of online form press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form and send the hard copy by attaching all documents to the below mentioned address.
Address for posting:-
The Department of Defence Services Welfare,
The government of Punjab.
|1||Last date for filling up application online||22nd August 2016|
|2||Last date for submitting hard copy for 363 posts||05th September 2016|
|3||Last date to submit the application form for 6 posts||12th August 2016|
Note:- For further more details and latest updates regarding PPSC notification. stay connected with our articles through the official website.