PGIMER Admit Card 2016 Stenographer Syllabus, Clerk Exam Pattern :-
Candidates after applying for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Examination and Research (PGIMER) are now, extremely searching for exam pattern and syllabus for Stenographer and Lower division clerk posts. So you are at right place in our article aspirants can find full details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus for Group A, B and C posts offered by PGIMER, Chandigarh through notification.
All eligible and capable candidates who have applied and join the PGIMER notification by applying for 281 vacancies offered in the field of Group A, B and C posts can now check the admit card, syllabus and exam pattern as per post wise given below at our article move forward.
Exam Pattern for Group A posts PGMIER Notification :-
- The exam paper compromise of multiple choice of objective question.
- There will be 85 questions and each question carries one mark.
- There will be negative marking with o.25 marks for the wrong answer
- The time period of 1 hours and 30 minutes.
- For more details check the notification.
PGIMER Exam Pattern for Group B and C Post :-
- The paper consists of written examination
- With 100 questions, each question carries one mark.
- Time period of 105 minutes and 5 minutes for biometric test
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for the wrong answer.
- For more information check the website.
Minimum qualifying marks as per caste category :-
Group B and C :- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST and OBC category.As the Govt. of India has dispensed with the holding interview for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts (not- gazetted) there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected based on written examination only.
Syllabus for Written Examination for PGIMER Various Posts :-
The candidates who are in search for topics covered in written examination are given in detailed format in our article please check below.
|1||English (12th Standard)|
|2||Maths (Matric Standard)|
|4||Hindi (Matric standard)|
There will be skill test conducted for the stenographer and lower division clerk posts for more details check the official notification of PGIMER.
Admit card details for PGIMER :-
The candidates who have applied for PGIMER posts can get their admit cards for the written exam from the official website shortly. The candidates can check the process to download the admit card here in the article and start downloading the admit card 10 days before the examination date.
All the applicants need to carry the admit card/hall ticket to the exam center compulsory. In the hall ticket candidates can find the details like applicants name, DOB, roll number, exam date, venue and time of the exam. Candidates need to reach the exam center on time, various details and guidelines are given for writing exam well.
- First, applied candidates have to open the official website of PGIMER.
- Click on admit card tab and hit on the appropriate link you are in search.
- Enter all the required details as asked about applicants as entered at the time of registration
- now, you can find the admit card on the screen and
- Take print of system generated copy and write the exam well
- It’s compulsory to carry the admit card/ hall ticket to the exam center.
PGIMER Vacancy for Group A, B & C Posts:-
- Organization name :- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,Chandigarh
- Department name :- Group A, B, and C.
- Number of vacancies :- 281 posts
- Posts name :- Stenographer, Lower division clerk, and various posts
- Article is about:- Admit card, Syllabus and exam pattern
- Location :- Chandigarh
- Website :- http://pgimer.edu.in
Important date :- Last date of application is 12th May 2016.
Note :- Candidates who want the latest updates about PGIMER notification should stay in touch with our articles through our main link.