OSSC Recruitment 352 Assistant Training Officer Apply Online 2016 Admit Card
OSSC – Odisha Staff Selection Commission, has promulgated the employment notification on its official website. The notification compromise of recruiting 352 vacancies such as Assistant training officer posts for the assessment year 2016. The candidates interested in the notification should have to ensure themselves about eligibility conditions as per official notification of OSSC. Applications will be accepted from eligible and talented candidates. Online application process starts on 25th August 2016 for more information about OSSC recruitment notification 2016.
Recently, OSSC has published the employment notification for recruitment of 352 posts as Assistant training officer post for the current academic year 2016. Aspirants who desire to apply must make sure about eligibility details like education qualification, age limits, method of selection, salary information, examination fee and procedure to apply is given below.
Eligibility conditions for OSSC assistant training posts 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates who want apply for OSSC notification 2016, must have the qualification of SSC, ITI, Diploma, Degree from recognized university, board, Institute by NCVT/AICTE.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of OSSC should have the age limits as per notification, that is
⇒ Minimum age of 18 years
⇒ Maximum age of 32 years.
- Examination fee:- Candidates applying for the OSSC notification should have to pay a certain amount as application fee according to caste category you belong.
⇒ For All SEBC & UR candidates:- Rs. 100.
⇒ For SC/ST/PWD category:- No Application fee.
- Procedure to select:-All applied candidates will be shortlisted based on their achievements in the conducted rounds by a selection panel of Odisha Staff Selection Commission – OSSC.
- Salary offered for assistant training posts :- All shortlisted candidates after selection process will be paid remuneration of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and plus grade pay of Rs. 4200 per month.
Steps to apply for OSSC assistant officer application form 2016:-
Aspirants after checking eligible conditions as per official notification of OSSC should start applying for the assistant officer post through official website of Odisha.
- Log on to the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in.
- After reaching the home page of Odisha SSC should click on online recruitment tab.
- Download the application form which you are looking for like assistant training officer posts.
- Fill up the application form with applicants details like personal, DOB, education qualification etc..
- Take print out of application form of filled form and send it to below given address.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 01,
Recruitment details for OSSC 352 Asst Training Officer Jobs 2016:-
|Conducting authority||OSSC – Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of posts||352 posts|
|Job role||Assistant Training Officer Posts.|
|Job category||central government job|
|Content is about||Release of notification|
|Starting date of applying||25th August – 2016|
|Closing date of applying||24th September – 2016|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus details:-
Candidates who have applied for OSSC assistant training officer notification 2016, will be searching for exam pattern for written examination which will be uploaded shortly. Till then candidates are advised to study from previous papers for writing exam of assistant training officer.
Final words:- For further updates and information regarding OSSC assistant training officer post notification 2016, candidates have to regularly stay in touch with our articles.