Odisha Staff Selection Committee as declare the notification of OSSC GPEO recruitment 2015 to fill the posts of Inspector of Supplies, Gram Panchayat Extension Officer and Progress Assistant for total of 196 posts. Here we have some details regarding the OSSC GPEO recruitment 2015 like vacant post details, application details along with age limit and some imp dates.
OSSC GPEO/ Assistant 2015 Online Apply, Admit Card
The applicants can read this post before applying for the notification. The applicants are invited through the online applications and candidates can apply up to 28th of Sep 2015. And However applicants can start applying form now
Vacant posts details:
- Vacant posts for the Inspector of Supplies – 45 posts
- Vacant posts for the Gram Panchayat Extension Officer- 59 posts
- Vacant posts for the Progress Assistant- 92 posts
Eligibility of applicants:
- All the Candidates must have qualified the degree from the certified university
Age limit: the applicant’s minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age relaxation of 32 years.
Fee of application: all the applicants must pay the application fee of rupees 100/- only and for the SC ST PWD candidates are exempted from the page
Pay roll: for the Secondary Teacher Rupees 7500/- per month and for Higher Secondary Teacher Rupees. 10000/- per month
Recruitment: on the bases of prelims mains exam and qualified aspirants called for finally viva voice test
- Log in Official siteat ossc.gov.in ( candidates reach to home page of Odisha Staff Selection Committee)
- Find the online application of OSSC GPEO 2015-
- Click on the APPLY and fill the application form with all correct details
- Then Submit the application as well as fee before the last date and
- Take a print a copy of application
- for other info visit official page
Some of the dates:
Opening/Beginning dates of online registration – 29th of Aug 2015
Ending dates of online registration – 29thof Sep 2015.