OPSC Judicial Services Apply Online 2016 Notification 153 Jobs Syllabus
Odisha Public Service Commission – OPSC has circulated the employment notification for recruitment of 153 vacancies as civil judges in Judicial services field for the current year 2016. Applications are accepted from all eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Judicial services offered by OPSC. So candidates who are interested in the Judicial Service notification should satisfy themselves about the eligibility norms.For more details about application process move forward and check it.
Notification details for OPSC various posts 2016:-
- Conducting body:- OPSC – Odisha Public Service Commission
- Exam name:- OPSC 153 Judicial Services posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 153 posts
- Post name:- Civil judges in Judicial services
- Location:- Odisha
- Category:- Government job
- Status:- Release of notification
- Website:- www.opsc.gov.in
Aspirants interested in OPSC Judicial service notification should check complete details of eligibility norms like education qualification, age limits, process selection, processing fee, salary package for more information about steps to apply is given below at our page.
Eligibility conditions for OPSC Judicial service posts 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates applying for the OPSC Judicial services posts should have to complete the Law graduate from recognized university or board.
- Limitation of age:- Applicants of OPSC must satisfy the age limits as per official notification which ranges between 23 years to 35 years as on 1st August 2016.Relaxation of age applies as per government rules and regulations for reserved category.
- Examination fee:- Candidates applying for OPSC notification should have to pay a certain amount as application fee that is Rs. 300 through challan at any branch of State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ST / PWD candidates.
- The method of selecting:-The officials of OPSC – Odisha Public Service Commission will be selecting candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
⇒ Preliminary examination
⇒ Main examination
- Salary details:- All appointed candidates will be paid good remuneration as per OPSC, that is Rs. 27740 to Rs. 44770 per month.
How to apply for OPSC Judicial Service posts 2016:-
Eligible candidates should have to please visit the official website of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in. Then click on Advertisement number 03/ 2016 – 2017. Search for the appropriate link of OPSC 153 judicial service recruitment 2016. Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms. Fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants. Submit the application form with attaching all the required documents in the envelope and send to below-given address through registered posts or speed posts.
Address for posting:-
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001.
Exam pattern, syllabus and admit card details;-
Candidates who have applied for the OPSC should have to stay in touch with our articles for exam pattern and syllabus details for written examination will be given shortly. Admit cards will be published at official website 15 days before the examination date.
- Last date for submission of online application form:- 20th August 2016
- Last date for payment of fee:- 23rd August 2016.
Final note:- Contenders are advised to stay connected with the official website of OPSC – Odisha Public Service Commission for more updates and information regarding the Judicial service notification.