OFB India Notification 661 IEs/NIEs Jobs 2016 ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment
A current employment notification by Indian Ordnance Factories recruitment board for hiring of 661 vacancies in the department of Industrial Cadre (IEs) and Non-Industrial Cadre (NIEs) with different job roles like Lower Division Clerk, Storekeeper Machinist, Fitter General, Examiner-Machinist, Welder and other various posts for the current year 2016. Candidates interested in the notification should first a fall has to satisfy all eligibility needs as per rules and then, can apply till the last date.
The detailed information regarding the official notification about eligibility norms like essential education required for posts offered, minimum and maximum age, the process of selection, application fee, vacancy details, the procedure to apply are given below in our article.
Vacancy details for Indian Ordnance Factories OFB 2016 :-
Industrial Cadre (IEs) :-
- Fitter General – 171
- Examiner-Fitter – 27
- Fitter (Armoured Fighting Vehicle) – 9
- Machinist – 187
- Examiner-Machinist – 11
- Welder – 110
- Examiner-Welder – 1
- Electrician – 57
- Examiner -Electrician – 7
- Fitter Electronic – 41
- Examiner-Fitter Electronics – 2
- Electroplater – 10
- Painter – 5
Non-Industrial Cadre (NIEs) :-
- Lower Division Clerk – 13
- Store keeper – 10
Eligibility criteria for Indian Ordnance Factories :-
To apply for vacancies offered by Indian Ordnance Factories candidates need to first satisfy all eligibility norms as per rules in official notification.
- Essential education :- Aspirant must have all certificates till 10th or 12th from recognized board or university (OR) NAC/NTC/ITI in relevant trade approved by NCVT from the well recognized board for more details checks the website.
- Age details :- Candidates should have the minimum of 18 years age and the maximum of 32 years age as on 12th May 2016 and upper age relaxation apply as per government rules.
- Processing fee :- Candidates belonging to general category have to pay an amount of Rs. 50 for unreserved category candidates there is no application fee.
- Salary offered :-
Industrial cadre selected candidates will be paid remuneration of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 and grade pay of Rs. 1800.
Non-Industrial Cadre selected candidates will be paid remuneration of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 and grade pay Rs. 1900.
- Selection technique :-
Candidates will be selected based on Written test, Skill test, Trade test and after that screening application which will be conducted by the organization.
Procedure to apply :-
- Open the official website of Indian Ordnance Factories, which is
- After reaching homepage click on appropriate link.
- Read the official notification carefully
- Then if found eligible, fill the required details as prescribed
- Upload scanned photo and signature with given size
- Hit on submit button, after checking properly.
- Take print of registered generated slip for future use and reference.
- Can even send necessary documents through the post.
Indian Ordnance Factories recruitment details 2016 :-
Organization name :- Indian Ordnance Factories
Department name :- Industrial Cadre and Non-Industrial Cadre
Number of vacancies :- 661 posts
Post name :- various posts
Article is about :- Publish of notification
Website :- hvf.eadmissions.net
Important dates :-
- Last date for online application form :- 12th May 2016
- Last date for offline application form :- 22nd May 2016
Note :- Candidates for more details about Indian Ordnance Factories recruitment like exam pattern, syllabus and admit card release will be given at our articles so stay in touch with us.
Official Website – Click Here