The Council of Higher Secondary Education will soon publish the AHS vocational/ performing arts/ fines arts & craft exams time table soon in the official page of CHSE odisha, the aspirants who are waiting for the exam date sheets can download soon from the official page. The aspirants of CHSE visit official page for regular updates. We have some of the updates to help the aspirants.
Odisha AHS Time Table 2016 (Ex/ Regular)Vocational/ Fine Art & Craft
The Name of exam board – The Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha
Name of the exam – AHS Vocational/Fine Art & Craft (Ex/Regular)
Official page – http://www.chseodisha.nic.in/
Status of date sheet – available soon
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha established according to the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 and this board is responsible for develop Higher Secondary Education in the State of Orissa. This board offer various education courses like AHS ,fine arts and craft higher education and secondary education other certificate courses, in both private and regular. Every year many of the aspirants get admission and attend for the exams.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha offer AHS vocational/ performing arts/ fines arts & craft exams courses. Board conduct the exams as annual exam, this exams held as annual and particle exams, candidates are now waiting for the exam date sheets. As per the update particle exams held in the month of Jan and annual exams held in Feb/March 2016
- Soon After publishing in the dates sheets of AHS vocational/ performing arts/ fines arts & craft exams in the page of Council of Higher Secondary Education follow this steps,
- Log in to CHSE board page of Odisha @http://www.chseodisha.nic.in/
- the notification details available in the page and check for date sheets of AHS vocational/ performing arts/ fines arts & craft exams
- save Or Download the print copy
- For more regular updates read in the home page CHSE board page of Odisha @ http://www.chseodisha.nic.in/
Results: available in the page soon after completion of exams