OBC Bank Specialist Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 Admit Card :-
After the release of staffing notification by Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), there is the latest news about the release of admit card/ Hall ticket for written examination for the specialists officer posts as announced by the organization. The various other details like exam pattern and syllabus for online computer based test.
OBC Specialists officer recruitment 2016 details :-
- Conducting body :- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Exam name :- OBC Specialist officer and various posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies :- 117 posts
- Post name :- Specialist officer in various disciplines/ streams
- Content is about :- Release of admit card shortly, exam pattern and syllabus
- Official website :- www.obcindia.co.in
OBC stands for Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon which is leading public sector banks. Undertakes various recruitment process for hiring eligible and talented candidates for various positions as per requirement. Freshly, OBC has invited the online applications from Indian citizens for 117 posts of the specialist officer in various disciplines and streams for the current academic year 2016.
Candidates are applying in large number for notification through online and offline mode after checking the instruction given in the official notification through an advertisement about eligibility norms. Now in this page candidate can check the selection procedure, exam pattern and syllabus for written test so move forward.
Selection techniques :-
The officials of Oriental Bank of Commerce will select the applied candidates on the basis of performance in
- Group Discussion (GD) for 50 marks
- Personal Interview (PI) for 100 marks
The bank can also conduct the online written test for applied candidates, in case OBC finds the applied number in large then selection will be based on online test first and then followed by group discussion and personal interview. The details about exam pattern and syllabus for online test is given below to make comfortable and prepare well for written test to all applied candidates.
Exam pattern :-
- The paper compromise of online written test
- Question paper contains 5 sections with different marks
- Paper will be for total of 200 marks
- Time period of 2hours
- More details check it the official advertisement .
Topics covered are :-
- Reasoning :- 40 marks
- English Language :- 25 marks
- General Awareness with special reference in banking field :- 20 marks
- Quantitative aptitude :- 40 marks
- Professional knowledge relevant to the post :- 75 marks
Admit card details :-
After verifying all applications filled by candidates, then officials will upload about online written examination date and admit card details which contain details about enrollment number, applicants name, exam center, time of exam and date of exam and various guidelines will be given to writing the test. steps to download the admit card is given below.
- Applied candidates should first visit official website of OBC that is www.obcindia.co.in
- Then after reaching home page hit admit cards
- Click on appropriate link of admit card of OBC specialist officer recruitment 2016
- Fill up required details as required
- As admit card appears, download the admit card
- Take print of it for writing online test.
Important dates :-
- Last date of online application :- 13th May 2016
- Online written test date :- will be given shortly.
Note :- For more related updates about OBC specialist officer notification stay in touch with our articles through the main link.