muoet 2016 application, muoet medical entrance 2016, muoet 2016 medical entrance form, muoet medical entrance notification 2016, muoet 2016 notification, muoet important dates 2016
MU OET 2016 Medical Entrance Application, Notification, Imp Dates:-
Manipal University will conduct the medical Entrance exam for the interested candidates in the field of the MBBS and BDS in order to take admissions in the under graduates courses of medical for the current assessment year 2016 – 2017. for more details check below.
About the MU OET notification 2016 :-
The Manipal University will every year conduct the various entrance exams for the interested candidates in order to find the eligible candidates for the exam conducted by the Manipal university. As usual this year also the Manipal University is conducting the OET entrance test for taking admission of eligible candidates in the field of under graduate medical courses like MBBS and BDS for the interested candidates. The application starts in the month of February 2016 and the last date of application is in the month of March 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of the May 2016. The interested students can find the more details about the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification,Age limit, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Exam Syllabus, results and other details is given below.
Details and Important dates for MU OET 2016 :-
- Name of the Board :- Manipal University
- Name of the exam :- MU OET 2016
- Start date of application :- in the month ofFebruary 2016
- Last dates of application :- in the month of March 2016
- Exam date :- in the month of May 2016
- Results :- will be declared in the month of June 2016
- Counseling :- will start in the month of June 2016
- Official web site :-
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education Qualification :- Candidates must have cleared class 12th examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and secured at least 55% of marks.
- Age Limit :- Candidates must be a resident of India and born on or before 31st December, 1999.
Exam pattern for MU OET medical 2016 :-
- Questions will be asked in MU OET medical exam 2016 from Physics, Biology, English, Chemistry and General Aptitude.
- The total number of questions will be 200 and the exam duration will be 2 hour 30miutes.
- 50 questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry, 70 from biology and 30 by combining English and General Aptitude.
How to apply for the application of MU OET 2016:-
- The candidates interested can apply online for admissions in MP PAHUNT by going through the official website of authority.
- That is http://manipal.edu/ click on this
- Applicants are advised to first read all instruction carefully and fill the details accordingly.
- Then submit the duly filled form along with necessary documents and applicable application fee to the board
- Before submitting take print out for future use and references, submit it on before due date.
For more details and latest updates the candidates has to visit regularly the official web site of Manipal University.