mpsc asst professor recruitment 2015, mpsc asst professor notification 2015, mpsc asst professor application 2015, mpsc asst professor 2015 vacancy
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the recruitment of the various post of has Associate Professor and Professor for 105 vacancies in the state government of Maharashtra.
MPSC Recruitment – 105 Assistant professor Notification 2015:-
The Maharashtra Public Service commission (MPSC) will every year conducts various competitive exams for the eligible and talented candidates in the various field of the Maharashtra state.
About the Maharashtra notification 2015:-
As usual every year this year also the MPSC has invites the notification for the recruitment of 105 vacancies has Professor and Associate Professor in the various field of the Maharashtra state. The interested candidates in the application can apply for the post through Online from the official web site. first the candidates has to read the full notification about the Eligibility Criteria like education qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, etc.. like in various subjects in MES and for more details check below.
Details and Important dates :-
- Name of the Board :- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of the Exam :- Associate Professor and Professor
- Vacancies :- 105 Posts
- Start date of the application :- 06th August 2015
- Last date of the application :- 26th August 2015
- Official web site :- http://www.mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education qualification:– Ph.D. Full Details in Advertisement which can be downloaded from link mentioned at bottom.
- Age limit :– candidates should not more than 45 years as on 01.12.2015.
- Pay Scale :-
Associate Professor – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 9,000/-
Professor – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 10,000/-
- Details of Vacancies :- Associate Professor – 60 posts
Professor – 45 Posts
How to apply for the MPSC notification 2015 :-
- The interested candidates has to first click on Direct Link that is http://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then read the full notification about the eligibility criteria that is like Education qualification, Age limit, etc..
- Then fill full details about the applicant like name, date of Birth, etc..
- Pay application fee through Online and Take Print out before submission
- Then submit the form in the prescribed format.
For more details and latest updates the candidates has regularly visit the official web site of MPSC.