MPPSC Apply Online 255 State Service Exam Prelims 2016 Notification, Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC has opened the notification regarding the post available in the organization for the eligible candidates. The commission is expecting many applications from the interested and eligible people. The candidates who are interested to join the department can check all the details below in the article.
The commission had released many vacancies for the candidates who are interested to work under the government department. The candidates are requested to check all the eligibility and other details of application properly before applying.
MPPSC Prelims State Service Exam 2016 Recruitment Details:
Name of the organization: MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
No: of posts: 255.
Name of the post:
- Superintendent of Police-50.
- Labor Officer-1.
- Assistant Commissioner of Corporative and Assistant f Registrar of Corporative-2.
- Chief municipal officer-13.
- Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat)-2.
- Assistant Director, Public relations-2.
- Child Development Project Officer-27.
- Area Cordinator-1.
- Assistant Director-04.
- Block Development Officer-2.
- Assistant Director, Women and Child Welfare-08.
- Assistant director, industry/Manager-51.
- Deputy Registrar-02.
- Transportation Sub Inspector-19.
- Chief Municipal Officer-04.
- Assistant labor officer-04.
- Corporative Inspector/Cooperation Extension officer-18.
- Assistant jail superintendent-18.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Notice about: Application Process.
MPPSC Prelims State Service Prelims 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification required: Applicants must be a graduate in any disciple from recognized university.
Age Criteria: Applicants age must be as follows:
- Superintendent Police: 20 yrs to 25 yrs.
- Transportation sub-inspector- 21 yrs to 35 yrs.
- Assistant superintendent jail- 18 yrs to 30 yrs.
- Other – 21 yrs to 40 yrs.
Processing fee: Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee, candidates belonging to SC/ST and other reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.250/-.
MPPSC State Service 2016 Application Process:
- Open the link www.mppsc.nic.in .
- Check for the application form of MPPSC in the home page.
- Select the link and fill the form with all the details.
- Read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Attach the required documents, photographs and e-signature to the application form.
- Submit the form and note down the registration number.
Admit Cards for the MPPSC Exam:
The candidates who have applied for the exam can get their admit cards from the official website few days prior the exam date. The details like candidates name DOB, exam date time and venue with full address will be available in the respective candidate’s hall ticket. The process to download the card will be updates in our articles shortly.
Application start date: March 21st 2016.
Last date of Application: April 14th 2016.
Exam date: Updated shortly
Note: Stay in touch with us for more details.