|1||Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|2||Name of the exam||MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015|
|4||Job Role||Watchman and Instructor|
|5||Start Date of application||20th September 2015|
|6||Last date of application||19th October 2015|
|7||Exam Date||22nd November 2015|
|8||Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|9||Eligibility Details||Are given below|
|10||Official web site||http://www.vyapam.nic.in/|
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 :-
- Education Qualification :- The candidates have to complete 10+2 from recognized board for other details check in notification
- Age Limit :- For Watchman & Physical Training Instructor – 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
For All other posts – 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2016.
Please check detailed RULE BOOK for relaxation in age limit.
- Selection Process :- The candidates are selected based on Written test, Physical test and Interview
- Application Fee :-
For SC, ST & OBC in Domicile of MP
For Other categories and candidates out of MP
- Details about the Vacancies :-
Sr. No. Post Direct Recruitment Direct Recruitment Backlog TOTAL 1. Physical Training Instructor 01 03 04 2. Sewing Instructor 00 03 03 3. Weaving Instructor 00 01 01 4. Male Nurse 01 02 03 5. Carpentry Instructor 01 00 01 6. Foremen Press 01 00 01 7. Teacher/ Assistant Teacher 06 00 06 8. Watchman 842 10 852 Grand Total 852 19 871
The Steps to apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates interested in application of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 should first click on Direct Link http://www.vyapam.nic.in/
- Enter MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015
- After the screen appears the applicant has to read the full notification about the Eligibility criteria.
- Fill the form about applicant details like name, date of birth, etc..
- Now, Make payment of application fee.
- Complete application form in prescribed format and press “Submit” button.
- At last, Take print out of application for future reference
For more details and Current updates the candidates has to regularly visit the official web site of MP Vyapam.