mp pahunt 2016 notification, mppeb pahunt 2016 applications 2015, mp pahunt online 2016, mp vyapam pahunt entrance eligibility 2016, mppeb pahunt admit card 2015, mp pahunt results 2016, mp pahunt admission counseling 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Vyapam will notify the advertisement for the entrance exam which is conduced through by name PAHUNT (Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga). MP Vyapam PAHUNT in order to take admissions for eligible candidates for various streams like
- Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS),
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS),
- Bachelor Of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS), and
- Bachelor Of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS) Courses
in Government or private colleges/institutes of Madhya Pradesh. For more details check below.
MP PAHUNT 2016 Notification, Eligibility & Applications
About the MPPEB Notification 2016:-
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will conduct various competitive exams for the interested candidates in the higher Studies in different fields and courses. As usual this year also the MPPEB has invited the application for the MP PAHUNT exam for the interested candidates and in order to take eligible students for admissions in the various Courses in Government or private colleges of MP.
The Expected dates for the entrance exam will be conducted in the month of September 2016. The aspirants interested can apply for the application and can get more details about the Eligibility criteria like Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, and other details are given below.
Details and Important Dates for MP PAHUNT 2016 :-
- Name of the Examination Conducting Body:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)
- Name of the exam :- PAHUNT (Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga )
- Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education Qualification :- Interested applicants must have done HSC with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as core subjects. Candidates should have completed their examination from any of the recognized boards with securing minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category applicants).
- Age limit :-Interested candidate must have completed minimum 17 years of their age.
- Official web site :- www.vyapam.nic.in
Exam pattern for the MP PAHUNT 2016 :-
- MP PAHUNT 2016 duration will be of 180 min.
- Exam will be taken in two parts which contains the questions from subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany.
- In 1st Paper , questions will be of 100 questions from Physics and Chemistry.
- Part two consists of 25 questions each from the subject areas of Botany and Zoology.
How to apply for the application application of MP PAHUNT 2016:-
- MP PAHUNT 2016 aspirants should apply by going through the official website of MP Vyapam.
- The Official Website of www.vyapam.nic.in
- Applicants need to follow all the details and apply according to it.
Colleges List which Provides with Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Courses:-
- Government Ayurvedic College, Burhanpur
- Government Ayurvedic College, Jabalpur
- Government Homeo College, Bhopal
- Government Ayurvedic College, Indore
- Government Ayurvedic College, Rewa
- Government Ayurvedic College, Bhopal
- Government Ayurvedic College, Gwalior
- Government Ayurvedic College, Ujjain
- Government Unani College, Bhopal
Allotment of colleges will be done through the online counseling process. Each student can make their choice on college at the time of application submission.
For more details and latest updates regarding MP Vyapam PAHUNT entrance 2016 test check the official portal of mp vyapam