MJPRU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016 Admissions Application Form,Exam Dates
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand university MJPRU has posted the official notification for the entrance exam conducted for the admissions of students for the course like LLB,LLM, M.Sc, M.Ed. the candidates who wants to take admissions in the university can now apply for the entrance exam.
The university every year conducts the exam for the students who wants to join the course in the university. The candidates who are interested can now apply online. The process to apply is given below in our article. Every year the board conducts the entrance exam for the admissions of eligible students. Depending on the marks gained by the students the admission will be done.
MJPRU B.Ed Admissions 2016 Exam details:
Name of the university: MJPRU.
Name of the exam: Entrance exam.
Course name: LLB, LLM, M.Sc, M.Ed.
Website: www.mjpru.ac.in .
Notice about: Entrance exam application and dates.
Different courses requires different eligibility criteria. The details are mentioned below/. Candidates are requested to check the details properly and apply.
For LLB :
- The candidates who wants to take admissions for the LLB course must have Bachelors degree with minimum 45% grades from any recognized university and reserved category candidates need to have 40% marks.
- The candidates need to clear the entrance test conducted by the university.
- The candidates who clears the entrance exam will be given admissions in the Bareilly college & K.J.K.College Moradabad.
- Exam duration: 3 hrs.
- Exam date: May 2016.
- The candidates who wants to get the admissions for the course of LLM must clear the LLB degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.480/- as application fee.
- The candidates who want to take admission into the M.Ed course need to possess B.Ed or B.Ed Specialization or L.T degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.580/- as application fee.
- The candidates who wants to take admissions for the M.Sc course must have completed their B.Sc with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university. The reserved category candidates must have minimum 40% marks.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.530/- as application fee.
Process of Application:
- Candidates need to open the link www.mjpru.ac.in.
- In home page candidates can find the MJPRU application form.
- Click on the form and fill all the details correctly and attach the documents required.
- Click on submit button and pay the application fee required.
- Note down the registration number for future use.
Application start date: April 1st week 2016.
Application last date: End of April 2016.
Exam date: May 2016.