Maha Police SI Apply Online 828 Sub Inspector Notification 2016 Admit Card
Maharashtra Public Service Commission – MPSC has announced the latest recruitment notification in the Police department to fill up 828 vacancies of police sub inspector. Applications are invited from all Indian citizens who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per official notification of MPSC. The interested candidates interested government job can utilize this opportunity of MPSC police recruitment 2016. For more details about MPSC eligibility criteria move forward and check it.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector 2016 Notification details :-
- Organizing body:- MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission – MPSC
- Department :- Police department
- Exam name:- MPSC 828 Police sub inspector recruitment 2016
- No of vacancies:- 828 posts
- Post name:- Police sub-inspector
- Job location:- Maharashtra
- Job category:- State Government job
- Applying mode:- online mode
- Content is about:- eligibility and notification details
- Website:- www.mpsc.gov.in
Details of vacancies for MPSC 2016:-
MPSC has released the 828 vacancies as Police sub-inspector as per caste category wise.
||Number of posts|
|4.||Other Backward Classes||21|
Prospective job seekers should first confirm themselves about eligibility conditions to apply for MPSC Police recruitment notification 2016. The eligibility conditions are required education, age limits, the application fee for applying, the technique of selection, salary details and various information is given at our article in brief.
Education required for post:-
Candidates who wish to apply for MPSC Police recruitment notification must have to check essential education required as per post wise.
Restriction of age:-
Applicants of MPSC police post should have the age limit as per official notification. Maximum age of applicant should be 35 years and relaxation of age applies as per government norms of Maharashtra state.
Candidates applying for the MPSC police recruitment application form should pay a certain amount as processing fee as caste category wise give below.
- For general candidate:- Rs. 523/-
- For reserved category:- Rs. 323/-
Technique of selecting:-
All applied candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the rounds conducted by MPSC police recruitment body are as follows.
- Prelims exam
- Physical test
- Main exam
- Personal interview
All finalized candidates will be paid good remuneration as per post they are selected. That will be ranging between Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 per month and plus grade pay of Rs. 4200.
Steps to apply for MPSC Police sub inspector jobs 2016:-
- Visit www.mpsc.gov.in official link of MPSC – Maharashtra Public service Commission
- Then click on careers tab in the home page of MPSC.
- Search for appropriate link MPSC 828 police sub inspector posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility criteria
- Then fill up the application form in a prescribed manner with applicants details, like personal details, education details, etc…
- Pay the application fee as per reservation category you belong.
- At last recheck, the application form and enter on submit button
- Take print out of it for future use and reference.
Dates to be remembered are:-
- The last date for online applying is:- 11th July 2016
- Date of written examination:- 21st July 2016.
Final note:- Contenders are advised to keep in touch with our article for more latest updates regarding MPSC police recruitment notification.